Bondage Kits Sent For Testing.

Hi all

I wanted to update you that the (7 piece) Bondage Kits I sent yesterday, if you were selected will have different items in than I originally posted. The kits you will have are the correct items - I had been miss informed. I'm sorry :'(

to clarify the items will be:

4 x Restraints
1 Blindfold
1 Feather Tickler
1 Flogger.

many thanks

I did wonder. I thought I was going mad! My feather arrived broken too! Boo! X

Hey cazz please could you tell me where the reviews are going as the product link on my account takes me to an error page.

Thank you
Marky

If it's a secret tester item, you might have the product link on the bottom of the "your account" page, but that will indeed lead you to an error page. However, under the product link you have another link that says "write your review" so that will lead you to the product's review section immediately and everything is as normal over there. Secret tester products have their product pages, but they are not "live" (invisible to the broader public), this is why you get the error page. Hope this helps.

era wrote:

If it's a secret tester item, you might have the product link on the bottom of the "your account" page, but that will indeed lead you to an error page. However, under the product link you have another link that says "write your review" so that will lead you to the product's review section immediately and everything is as normal over there. Secret tester products have their product pages, but they are not "live" (invisible to the broader public), this is why you get the error page. Hope this helps.

+1 This is a secret tester product so your link is in your front account page for the review

Everyone's always so helpful, love Lovehoney! Xx