Bondage Reviewers - Review this secret kit

Hey All,

I have a super-secret Bondage Kit that is in need of reviews! Normal One Month deadline for this one.

Item:

Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle

If this sounds like something you would like to review then comment down below!

Status: :lovehoney_heart: Secret Deadline: :green_heart: One Month

Some points to remember:

• Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.
  • These items are Secret Testers - Do not post about them anywhere inc the forum until they are potentially live.
  • Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.
  • Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.

For more detailed info check out the The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

9 Likes

Hi, love to be in hat for this Bondage Kit…
D6

Good morning.

We would be happy to test this.

Gareth

Morning @Lovehoney_Brenna!

We would love to test this bondage kit!

Wow 100% would love to test this kit - it’s right up our street :crazy_face::fire:

Hi Brenna!

Would love to test the Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle for you! Sounds perfect for me and OH, and deadline no issue at all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Brenna happy to test and review the

Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle

We would be interested in testing the Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle

@Lovehoney_Brenna

We’d love to explore further, and extend our enjoyment of, BDSM’s delights.

It would be our pleasure to provide you with our detailed review of the “Sensation Play Bondage Kit” after our extensive use of its contents - particularly the toys for Butt and Nipples; the Pinwheel; and Hot Candle.

Hey,

Would love to review this for you:

Thank you xx

Hi, I’d love the chance to test

Sensation Play Bondage Kit

Hi Brenna,
We would love to explore and review the
All the best

Would be very happy to test this
Time and secrecy no issue :grin:

Well the:

Sounds right up our StraĂźe! And would be more than happy to review them

We have a few massage candles which are great and would really enjoy those mixed in with the other items…… sounds like a very interesting time :chains:‍:boom:

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna,

this sounds amazing - we love a bit of candle play, and pinwheels are awesome.

We’d love to test the Sensation Play Bondage Kit - Toys for Butt and Nipples/Restraints/Pinwheel/Hot Candle for you.

Many thanks as always

Would love to try this out and review

Sounds great. Would love to test and review.

Happy for me and Mrs to try this out :slight_smile:

Would love to review this item

Thank you for the consideration!

I’m very much interested and would love to test and review! Thank you :smiling_face: