Brand Sale?

I got the email for a Brand Sale last night and it’s like a preview/early access to it all. I was wondering when the sale drops for everyone on the website, how long will the sale last? I don’t get paid until Friday and I will be gutted if I miss it :frowning:

1 Like

I think it will drop for everyone after a week or so. Thats what the january sale did

2 Likes

What ya got ya eye on? :eyes:

There is alot of fleshlight in there.
Personally im hoping some more stuff gets added when it drops fully

2 Likes

@Cali_Nyx I’m hoping for some of the glass toys currently but I’ll have to have a proper look :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is some seriously good glass on offer. I pretty much have all the ones on offer if you want advice :smiley:

The blue swirly one looks good, have to say

1 Like

It does and if i wasnt on the hunt for something very specific I would get it.

@Cali_Nyx and @Green_Eyed_Girl I already have the blue swirly one and I have to say it is great but I may be biased as it is my first glass toy and I want to broaden my horizon on glass toys :sweat_smile: I like the look of the blue glass anal beads I saw so far. Do you have those, @Cali_Nyx ? If so how are they?

1 Like

Hey @sharbur I probably should have said, I am not into anal play (no shade to anyone who is, it’s just not my thing).

I do have the iridescent anal beads with loop handle but use them vaginally as I liked the deep ridged look.

These are 2 of my favourite glass toys and I highly recommend them though :ok_hand:t2:

Im in the same boat lol have my basket ready for next week its full of goodies :rofl::rofl:

1 Like