Glass vibrators all gone :-(

Iv had my eye on a few glass vibrators but every time pay day comes around and I go to buy them they have been discontinued *sob sob*

I like the look of the glass dildos but Im a vibe junky so really want one that vibrates

Are glass vibrators not as popular as the dildos or are lovehoney just taking old ones off to put new ones on???

That was my fear to hunni which is why I haven't brought the dildo version plus I'm a greedy girl and like to have both penetration and cliteral stimulation I usually use two toys one for insertion and one externally lol

Needing to create vibes in the dildo too would make things far to complicated I guess I better just keep my fingers crossed that lovehoney brings some back soon as I don't buy from other sites and I'd hate to have to start now :'-( xx

Thanks for the great response it means a lot that you took the time to help xxx

Have you considered trying a cheapy vibrating cockring with the glass dildo? One of the stretchy jelly kind?

That was going to be my next purchase too, I like the look of the Tracy Cox ones. I also quite fancy a wand so I guess it will be that next x

That's a good idea Ellie, I hadn't thought of that, I did love the shape of the glass ones I had my eye on tho, I'm not sure the wands are what I'm after but I guess if all else fails that will have to do.

Thank you so much for your advise xxx squeeze xxx

2 chance t it's a bit upsetting when that happens isn't it :-( I was gob smacked on day they were there the next they were gone xxx

From what I saw, I think all of the glass vibrators ended up selling out in the sale recently. Sometimes an item going into one of the big sales means that it will be discontinued after they run out of stock.

I've often found the vibrations in glass vibrators to be pretty weak.

I think Bonny said on a different thread that Glassvibrations or the people they get their stock through for the glass toys which where in the sale have stopped making those ones.

Lovehoney do put on the page when an item is being discontinued, it's under the add to basket button (although not on the mobile site). Not sure if they do for every product though.

Glass vibes do seem to come and go quite quickly. Pixieking has a point about the sale, i've bought a couple of glass vibes in previous sales, so maybe they aren't very popular. One of the great things about glass is that you can heat it up/chill it down which you can't do with most of the vibes. Hopefully Bonny will see this thread and be able to answer properly.

That's why I want one babes lol I want to cool it down ;-) I will just have to keep an eye out for new ones coming in xxx