Bugger!!!!

So I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else this month after my
Micro magic wand
Nipple & clit clamps
Vibrating butt plug
Anal douche
& love eggs
Broke my promise and bought a 9 inch realistic dildo with suction cup!
Can't wait for that to come, I have short arms in relation to my body (it's not obvious if you look at me, I don't look weird or anything!) it only really becomes apparent when trying to use a dildo on myself so I'm hoping I'll be able to sick this one down and rude away until my heart content!

Which dildo did you buy? I love the realistic dildos on Lovehoney, they're fantastic.

I bought way too much over Christmas so I've also banned myself from buying anything new... but I'm starting to weaken because there is a floral body stocking that I *really* like the look of.

Enjoy your new toy! :)

Did you buy the european lover one? I have been looking at that one, have fun.![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Yeah that's the one, looks pretty good. This one should be arriving tomorrow and I've got the day off so that worked out well 😜
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28908

Bit disappointed tonight though as my butt plug is obviously too small! I had OH strapped to the bed blindfolded all hard and lubed up and I couldn't concentrate on his BJ cos the bloody thing kept popping out, not sure if I'd used too much lube or if it's just too small, might have to get the bigger one. OH is 81/2" with a girth of about 51/2" so I guess a 'small' plug was a bit if a daft idea, it was my first one so didn't want to get a really big one.

And the moral of this story is:

I can resist anything BUT temptation

Oooo Dildo....must....have....Resist!

Just bloody added 4 more things to my Wishlist lol

And thats why your name is Gadget Girl lol![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)