I see a few more of the discontinued motorhead bomber glass dildos have been stocked!

Down from £39.99 to £10, and 35 minutes left to get 99p delivery.

Very pleased i decided to take a look and see if anything was new with the glass dildo section, only came back to LH a few weeks ago and was sad to see thay were discontinued and out of stock at such a low price nd that i'd missed out!

Hardest choice was choosing which one to buy! Both would just be silly though, right? i mean, they're exactly the same, and i can only use 1 at a time, i don't need both, right? :P So very tempting, but ultimately think i'm going to go with the black to add a bit of colour variety to my glass collection.

They are good, i have the clear one. I saw they were back in stock at £10 they are beautiful but a bit smaller than i imagined in the picture. We used it as an introduction to glass.

I have the black and it’s great. Definitely sad to see it go!

I actually got it for £5 thanks to the level 1 £5 off reward voucher, it's cheered me up after a bad few days!

Yes, i did see the size listed is quite small for length at 5 insertable (maybe theres a little wiggle room there though since its a 7 total length?) but 4.75 girth is bigger than anything i own so i think i got a little over excited, it seemed like something that would have been a good next step up girth wise for me, so now i just have to hope my dad doesn't get to the door first tomorrow and think its something for him or my sisters birthday :O

😀 at half price get both lol. It is 7inches but you do need to hold onto the end. Glass gets a bit slippy when lathered up with lube 😀

Already ordered now, just gone for the black :) Think realistically both would be a bit pointless, plus, it's still £5 more in my bank account for maybe buying something else in the coming weeks, my budget is very, very small.

Ahh well that is true. I have overspent on my toy budget this month. I hope you enjoy it.

Glad you’ve posted this or I’d never have known, off to order one myself now- we have very few glass toys so it’s a necessity really 😂

Glad to have helped. Pretty gutted myself now that i rushed my order in out of excitement, now lovehoney rewards have changed,if i'd have waited 90 minutes to make my own order, i would have added the cheapest thing i could find to bump up my order total by just another £2 so i'd now be part of Lovehoney Unlimited thanks to the £25 introductory offer to join :'(

Oh no! I think the offer lasts a little while so don’t worry, there are some cheap little things you could buy to tip you into the rewards section- I know we got a finger vibrator realllllly cheap as a bit of daft ness and that’s been used for solo play so could work for you? Xx

Eeek I’m going to wait till Friday, if they have them both still in stock I’ll be buying them as a pair to put in my office 🙌🏻

I'll have to order again by the end of this week for the £25 introductory offer to stand though before it jumps back up to £50.

I really, really wish i had waited and put my order in an hour later, i so nearly did, but didn't want to miss the 99p next day delivery and was honestly not sure how many they had left nd didn't want to miss them running out of stock!

Instead of my order total being £5.99 as i used the old level 1 reward of £5 off if you spend £10, i would have lost that but could have bought both versions like i was considering doing and used the now £10 off when you spend £20, and the delivery price now is still only £1.29, so £11.29, for both versions and be in unlimited.

To put another order in now, i guess i could, but my order from this morning has now been dispatched so another order will be in a second parcel, which is awkward for me as im housebound and live with my dad, he asks what EVERYTHING i order is, so 1 parcel would have been so much esier to explain away and dodge questions about. Also means paying a second delivery charge, for the sake of a £2 item, just stings a bit!.

Think i'm going to wait and see if anything i like comes up in deal of the day between now and Friday when i gt paid, assuming the £10 when you spend £20 will be useable against an already discounted deal of the day item? Just my budget for none essential bills is very, very small due to losing a big chunk of my PIP in the switch over from DLA last year, i'm lucky if i've got £20 a month to spend on myself. The rewards offers for unlimited really would help and would have made it actually possible to buy a toy or two i really like the look of that i had written off ever affording.

I only came back to LH last week after a little over 2 years away since my last order since i was in a bad place with a relatonshp which killed my sex drive, and im only just getting it back.

Nope, nothing i can find thats less than £6 that would be any use to me, be nearer £8 once delivery added. i really wish i had waited an hour, then gone with the £11.29 for the 2 glass but order can't be cancelled or amended as its already gone out.

My rewards page HAS updated, but still shows i now need to spend £27 to join, rather than £32 like this morning, so either it hasn't been coded right for this one week only £25 offer, or i wouldn't have got it anyway.