Wishlists got me like a kid at Christmas!!

Just joined the forum after making a few random purchases from Lovehoney over the last couple of years and now a fully signed up community member 😊 Great fun but oh my, wishlists! This is a fairly new thing to me but I'm literally like a kid at Christmas. Putting together a list of all the things I really want to try and add to my collection is making me want to splurge and buy it all now. Any tips on how to show restraint and have a little patience to stop me buying ALL the sex toys would be appreciated. I can't stop thinking about a jewelled butt plug now I've had so much fun with my beginners one 😜

The Pure Njoy stainless steel butt plugs are fabulous. They have a bit more of an 'anatomical' shape so are lovely when inside you. The large size isn't actually that large .... I'd skip the small and medium and go for the large. The 2.0 extra large one is a struggle though .....

Thanks for the recommendation! I've added the medium and large to my list so might treat myself when I'm feeling indulgent. Looking forward to it already.

It’s bad lol mine got that busy I had to create a lingerie one and a toy one πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Lovehoney is like pringles.. once you shop you can't stop. There comes a point where the bank balance will stop you buying even more πŸ˜€.

Fun&Funky wrote:

It’s bad lol mine got that busy I had to create a lingerie one and a toy one πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Oh i can see me reaching that stage too. Haven't properly explored all sections of the site yet and there's already plenty on there πŸ™ˆ good to know I'm not alone!!

I have so many things I want not all is on my wish list πŸ˜‚ I’m actually starting my Christmas shopping now just so I can get it all out the way early so I can treat myself quite a lot to new toys when autumn rolls round πŸ˜‹ nothing better, kids in bed earlier with the darker nights = lots more fun time for me and my OH πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚