Bullet advice

Hi all,
I’ve been lurking on these forums for ages (years!) but I think this is my first post.
I need some vibrator advice please. I think my problem is that I have ‘bad’ taste in bullets in that I have only ever really been able to get along with cheap N-battery powered ones that are I guess what you would call ‘buzzy.’ First I had a Tracey Cox one that came in a tin for years and then when that finally died I got a Rocks Off one that is pretty much the same. I have tried ‘fancier’ (I guess ‘rumblier’?) ones like the We Vibe Tango, but they just don’t do it for me as well. The trouble is that I find that these bullets only really work well when the battery is very fresh so I constantly have to buy loads of N batteries. I would love to find a bullet with a similar effect but that is rechargeable and a bit better quality. I don’t care about patterns or anything; I just want a fast vibration (I only ever use the highest speed on my current one). It also needs to be small (so as to use during sex and also because I tend to solo play lying on my front) and ideally quiet. Can anyone advise please?? TIA!

We bought this while it was on offer. My wife loves it. It became her go-to vibrator straight away.

1 Like

The desire bullet is also very good. Strong, rumbly.

Which “fancier” vibes have you tried? Might help narrow it down a bit.
(I didn’t get on with the tango x thuddy vibrations either btw, so your not the only one.)

The desire bullet may work for you but I’m not sure. The tango X is my favourite and can get me to orgasm in just a few minutes and in my experience the desire bullet and the tango X are the same but the tango X has 8 speeds and the desire only has 3 so it’s up to you. Bullets may not be for you. A wand like the doxy may be better if bullets arnt enough for you.

Thanks for the rec. I have heard good things about that one before!

Thanks! I have heard good things about that one too, although I’m wondering if I actually weirdly prefer ‘buzzy’ to ‘rumbly’… The Tango is the ‘fanciest’ one I’ve tried. I also tried the newer/bigger Tracey Cox one, the black Lovehoney one with the big white button (sorry, I don’t know any of the proper names) and a Fifty Shades one I got free. None of them were much good for me and all a bit on the large side.

OK, thank you for the tips. I was wondering about wands, as I’ve heard they are buzzy, but I was afraid they could be ‘too much’ and also too big for my purposes.

If you already have and like any mantric toys, chances are you will like the bullet as they all use the same frequency of vibrations.

(The newer rocks off vibes (like the regalia) have more powerful motors in them. They still have a slight buzz to the frequency so you might get on well with them. Sadly none of them are bullets, but i just thought id mention it in passing)

Ah, no, never tried anything by Mantric before.
That’s good to know about Rocks Off - thanks!

There is nothing wrong with preferring a higher frequency vibration. I find the cheaper battery bullets work really well for me too.

I know you said rechargeable but there are quite a few these days that have upgraded to AAA batteries, so they could be worth a look for you, such as the Rocks Off Scarlet and there are some Lovehoney versions too.

The Mantric wouldn’t be a bad choice. It is fairly rumbly at the lower settings but does have a bit of buzz to it at the top. I’m not sure I’d recommend the Desire though as it often gets compared to the Tango.

The Fifty Shades Rabbit Bullet is more on the buzzier side of the spectrum. And reviews suggest this set is too so might be worth looking into (I haven’t tried it so can’t confirm). There is also a smaller version which I’m guessing would be similar.

Rocks off classic, wand and A spot rabbit all seem to have the new motors. Possibly also the g spot as its new. Ive got the a spot one.

The classic is probubly too big to go i between 2 people during sex sadly.

I reviewed the smaller version of the bullet set @Calie suggested. Its pretty buzzy and strong. Only has one speed though. If you decide to try it, get the longer one as the short doesnt really give you enough to hold onto

Oh, gosh, so many great-sounding suggestions! How to choose? Thank you so much.
I think I did try one triple A-powered bullet once and it wasn’t fast enough for me but I don’t know if that was anything to do with the batteries.

Thanks so much for all the very helpful info!

1 Like