bullet recommendations please.

I'll join those recommending the Tango, with a disclaimer. The best praise I can give the Tango is that I now own two and am seriously considering a third, because I cannot bear the thought of being without a fully powered one, ever again. It is the only clit vibe that works for me quickly enough: under 10 minutes every time thus far, usually just 5, to orgasm.

Your mileage is likely to vary, though. The reason the Tango is my personal favorite is a combination of age (50+), illness (high blood pressure) and medication (beta-blockers), which all together have lead to increasing difficulties in coming. I've had a great deal of help from other toys before my Tangos (the We-Vibe Touch is still one of my favorites, as are the Lovehoney Humdinger and the Power Play 7 Function Classic, and the Motorhead Overkill). The Tango is clearly in its own class, though -- no other vibe really compares to it, in my (admittedly still fairly limited) experience.

So if your sensitivity is lowered due to age, or a medical condition and/or its medication, the Tango can be great. If on the other hand you have found some of the strengths or patterns of e.g. a Rocks Off 80mm bullet uncomfortably strong, it may be wiser to skip the Tango and maybe consider instead e.g. the Touch, which has the same motor = the same vibrations as the Tango, softened by the surrounding smooth silicone.

I also have two Tangos - an older one that doesn't hold the charge very long these days, and a newer one as I couldn't stand the thought of being without one when I really needed it.

For me, the real test of anything I own is if I would replace it immediately if it broke and Tango is one of those.

I'd started off with a little Tracy Cox bullet and have been toying(!) with the idea of getting either one of LH's Desire bullets or the Fifty Shades re-chargeable. I have a feeling that as I've gone up to the strength of the Tango, these two may not be strong enough. I'd love someone to compare these, though, as the silicone might also be the ticket to softening the vibes and minimising the risk of over-sensitisation.

Like Salina D., I'm a bit older and illness makes a stronger toy essential. Having said that, I can still get over-sensitised to the Tango in a way I don't get with the suction-type toys.

I've been reading the reviews for the Sona with interest. Maybe that will hit the bits that others miss, without over-sensitising like a powerful bullet would. I'll add my review when it arrives and has been well-tested.