burlesque clubs

hello everybody

does any one know of any burlesque clubs in the hampshire/southampton area.

i want to go to one with my hubby but have not found any yet,can you help me[and him].

many thanks

google search ?

thanks for the reply,

try-ed that,got only lap dancing clubs who offer burlesque or pole dancing lessons or hen night themed events,me and him both like the idea of a burlesque/can can night out.paddys revenge video is about right but not in some over priced night club with shoddy music or bad mood lighting.

should be easy to find their must hundreds lol

will keep trying,if i find one i let everybody know

o'k what getting down to London then ?

You tried using Yell.com?

or 118.com?

Try Ministry of Burlesque (google search) because they do many clubs and also people post ads on the forums. Also try the forums on whatkatiedid, women's burlesque institute and link to performers on myspace etc because the burlesque scene is really happening right now and there's tonnes going on (I manage a burlesque troupe so I know!)

Ok, that's weird - would have sworn I posted a reply on here a few minutes ago, but it seems to have disappeared... Will try again.

Imelda, hope this isn't too ckeeky, but I noticed on another thread that you are up here in Bonny Scotland. You don't, by any chance, know of any good, classy Burlesque Clubs in the Glasgow area do you? Something I've long fancied seeing, or even doing!

Thousands! Glasgow is much better for burlesque than Edinburgh. There's Club Noir and Ministry of Burlesque nights regularly but also a whole range of other nights. Try the places I mentioned above for other nights.

Will do -thanks for the advice Imelda.

yeap,thanks imeldaimelda i will check those sites as well.

Has anyone been to the Royal Court in Liverpool? Is it any good?

Oh wow, I've just found out that we have a burlesque night at one of the bars our LGBT soc are always going to (and I never knew)! Bloody fantastic. I think I better raise the alert... *scampers off to Facebook*