Burlesque Courses

Has anybody been on a Burlesque course, I have just enquired about our local ones.

Looks interesting they teach you the art of striptease, but you don't actual strip on the course.

They look like a lot of fun but I am very self conscious and can't really dance!!!

x

I am too, but I think a Burlesque course may make me less self conscious.

ive never been on a burlesque course, but i am doing a burlesque act in february!!! x

I'm starting a beginners course in two weeks!! Quite excited, bit nervous!

For me, it's one of those things that I'd love to do but doubt I ever would! I've not looked into whether there are any such courses in my area (pole dancing is another thing I'd love to take a class in), but I probably wouldnt want to go on my own, and I dont have anyone to go with!

I'd love to do burlesque but unfortunately I haven't found anywhere to do it round here but when I do it'll be tassels and corsets and fans oh my! I think Burlesque would suit me much better than say lapdancing because I can't really do pouty-sultry-sexy I'm more cheeky-naughty-sexy!

Having said that I will be learning to pole dance once my exams are over because I recently had a play on a pole and it's just sooooooo fun!

xxKPxx

I'd love to do a burlesque course but I don't think there are any round my area. I will look it up now tho...

Anyone recommend a course?

I am looking for the teesside/durham area, there seems to have been a lot around previously but none up to date.

Oh sounds like a really fun idea, but again no one to go with

have thought about belly dance classes but need a reliable babysitter

xGGx

Go for it!! Maybe get a friend to go along to if you think your self conscious, make it more fun and less embarrassing when theres someone you know. I have a pole in my lounge and have started to teach myself but id love to have lessons in pole dancing or burleque. Think it would be a confidence booster, big time x

Tried doing a striptease dance for hubby the other day, never again!!

I've got about as much coordination and sense of rhythm as a dog on roller skates!

Best of luck if you do the course, should be fun.

well hubby really appreciated it, and can't wait til you try it again!

and dont forget i've seen you on roller skates....

Found one in Stockton In June... just to find someone to come with me now!! OH yea ha dn to find a hat