Butt plug at work - good idea?

I’m not too sure if this should go into Sex Toys or the Sex Tips and Talk section so I put it in the Sex Toys section as it is about butt plugs. I’m sure @Lovehoney_Brenna will correct me if I’m wrong

I am feeling quite risque today and I finally have the confidence to wear a butt plug outside of the house. I was wondering if it was a good idea for me to wear it to work this afternoon and what are some good tips for doing so?

This place does not have a toilet as workers aren’t there for longer than 4 hours. I’ll only be there for 2 hours at max today. I am mostly standing with minimal walking and sometimes I will bend over slightly. I will also be wearing a black lace thong with jeans if that is anything to go by. It is the black LH classic butt plug with the large type of bases as I don’t trust the jewel type ones as I have heard horror stories.

EDIT: Since I am still getting replies after I wore the butt plug to work, I wanted to let you all know that it went smoothly and nothing bad happened. I’ll most likely do it again when I feel risque again. Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments :heart:

11 Likes

that could be fun! in terms of it being a ‘good idea’ or not - what are you worried about? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@sharbur if you’ve worn one for that length of time before and are confident about it staying put…both ways…then go for it girl.

5 Likes

I’ve worn a butt plug to work a few times. 8-10 hour day sometimes. Small bottle of lube, take it with you for bathroom breaks of you need to re-apply. And as has been said before, if you’ve worn one for that amount of time then go for it.

2 Likes

You sound very confident @nickt18 i’ve only ever worn mine around the house and in the garden :wink:

1 Like

@fruitier I’m just worried incase anyone notices or something as I’ve never done it before :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s scary it’s an employers health and safety requirement to supply hygiene services…
Enjoy wearing the plug

1 Like

If you have worn it for that long before, you should be fine. If you haven’t, I wouldn’t make the first wearing of that length to be somewhere without a toilet.

As for will they see anything, basically, unlikely. I wear mine a lot out and have never had anyone make a comment.

4 Likes

If you have worn it for that amount of time comfortably then I’d say go for it. Unless you are wearing in incredibly short skirt I don’t see how anybody could tell.

1 Like

I highly doubt anyone is going to notice, especially if you’re wearing jeans. you have minimal bending over too right so even if it was possible to see it, the window of opportunity for that is incredibly small :stuck_out_tongue:

and even if by some chance someone did notice something, what’re they gonna do about it? hehe

1 Like

Hmm maybe try giving it a test run for say an hour out somewhere first so can see how well you manage with it and then if all goes well try out at work :nerd_face:

1 Like

I can only imagine the thrill of wearing one knowing that no one else knows yet you do… I also can’t imagine someone letting me know that they have one in… so naughty! I love it. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Wearing one at work for a couple of hours should be fine.

Unless you’re riding a horse or a trampoline instructor doing demonstrations…:wink:

This might not apply as you’re only in for a couple of hours and there’s no bathroom facilities, but I thought it quite good advice in general: :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And this one is also a good tip, just to reassure yourself you’re not wandering around work with a wet patch: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Have worn butt plugs to work for years

Have found it very stimulating. I suppose the biggest con for me is it always seems to get very hot in the bum… not sure if anyone else agrees. First few times had to go off and remove after it being in an hour or so but now used to it and can leave it in for upto 8hrs.

I would suggest wearing some bigger but tight fitting pants too, I like tight boxers under jeans it may feel more sexy and there’s thicker more guarding material to soak up any lube or dampness that wants to escape

1 Like

Do it, just take a zip lock bag with you unless you need to remove for any reason.

2 Likes

Good idea?
Maybe not if you drop your lube in the toilets and a colleague comes in the office blabbing about their prize find.

It made riding in on the motorcycle even more exciting though, picking the bumpy lines over smooth tarmac

5 Likes

I’ve never worn a butt plug for long and always been nervous about having a problem if I was out in public with it in

I’ve worn mine to work and currently am and it’s the best thing ever. :smiley:

1 Like

I no longer work but would like to practice a bit more and build up to wearing maybe when walking the dogs or shopping. :drooling_face:

1 Like