another butt plug question... really!!!

Hi y'all... just a quick question.

How long can you have a butt plug inserted for and can it cause any issues?

I've managed to fluke a half day and popped one in, in anticipation of the mrs coming in around 5. Will that be too long to have it inserted?

I hope not as it is certainly making the chores a lot more enjoyable!

I would personally go with what feels comfortable to you.

Sounds good to me... to be fair i would have been gutted as the on switch keeps getting hit randomly when i sit down or bend to pick something up so i get a random thrill every now and again... might have to revisit my review for it ha ha

Generally you can wear them for as long as you feel comfortable, but it's recommended to re-lube every hour or so.

Cheers mate thanks for the heads up!

Listen to your body - maybe work up duration over time. But if it hurts, take it out!

All good advice... and thanks for helping me out l. Should be able to do a reward referral system on here. X x

Copywrite that idea quickly!!

there's no limit as long as you keep it lubed and are comfortable and horny. 29 hours is my max so far. a good day...

I even managed to fell asleep with the butt plug in because I was too tired (or just lazy?) to remove it after masturbation... when I woke up I had a nice surprise though ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)