buying a rabbit for my girlfriend

i'd like to buy a rabbit for my girlfriend but don't know what to pick. we've used bullets before and she's hinted about using a rabbit to see what all the fuss is about. can anyone suggest a good rabbit to buy????

if you look in the search function there are plenty of threads on this. the seach function is on the top left corner

plus the rating system and reviews on the product pages will help too

Also be worth checking out the bestseller's list as a first port of call, they usually sell well for a reason. Then read the reviews as sweetlove has suggested to determine if its the type of thing she'd be after.

It really depends on what she likes - has she used penetrative vibes before or only clit stimulators? See, if she had used penetrative ones, and liked them chunky, then the mr big could be the answer - which i suspect it isnt from the sounds of things!

If she's starting out with penetrative vibes, they can be pretty intimidating, sometimes the rabbit ones look more so. The jessica rabbit gspot is cracking though, and a lot slimmer than the standard one - though there is also the 'junior' version too for that aspect.

I'd advise against the 'waver' (or in AS, the 'heartthrob' ones) as i have found - as seemingly have many others - that due to clenching it tends to make the mechanism stop.

there are options like the tracey cox mini rabbit, but thats not a 'proper' rabbit - in that a true rabbit has rotatey beads and independent function for the clit stim and the shaft of the vibe. if she's looking to see 'what the fuss is about, i'd recommend a 'proper' one tbh. I cant judge the full size tracey cox one as i have no experience of them though. it's not far off the size of the jessica 2.0 though, so not too much difference.

All in if she's newish to them, junior or gspot i'd say.

thanks, i'll

LivingFire wrote:

It really depends on what she likes - has she used penetrative vibes before or only clit stimulators? See, if she had used penetrative ones, and liked them chunky, then the mr big could be the answer - which i suspect it isnt from the sounds of things!

If she's starting out with penetrative vibes, they can be pretty intimidating, sometimes the rabbit ones look more so. The jessica rabbit gspot is cracking though, and a lot slimmer than the standard one - though there is also the 'junior' version too for that aspect.

I'd advise against the 'waver' (or in AS, the 'heartthrob' ones) as i have found - as seemingly have many others - that due to clenching it tends to make the mechanism stop.

there are options like the tracey cox mini rabbit, but thats not a 'proper' rabbit - in that a true rabbit has rotatey beads and independent function for the clit stim and the shaft of the vibe. if she's looking to see 'what the fuss is about, i'd recommend a 'proper' one tbh. I cant judge the full size tracey cox one as i have no experience of them though. it's not far off the size of the jessica 2.0 though, so not too much difference.

All in if she's newish to them, junior or gspot i'd say.

thanks, you've really helped me! i'm a bit clueless!

LoveHoney also do one called the Bang bang Bunny, which is a bit different, it's basically a large bullet with the rabbit part of the top, meaning you can move it around as you need to without having to be penetrated, and you can use your own penetrative vibe with it if you want that aspect as well.

Ecksvie wrote:

LoveHoney also do one called the Bang bang Bunny, which is a bit different, it's basically a large bullet with the rabbit part of the top, meaning you can move it around as you need to without having to be penetrated, and you can use your own penetrative vibe with it if you want that aspect as well.

even better, i think i'll go 4 this this, thanks 4 ur advice