Rabbit...

Right, I've decided I want a rabbit. My boyfriend is being a dick and I think the relationship is going to end sooner or later, my paycheck has just come through and I need a mind blowing orgasm.

I need a rabbit that is quiet, amazing, not too intimidating (I'm only a beginner!) and under £30.

Can anyone recommend one?!?!?! xxx

I recently got the Jessica G spot. It's only a penny under £30 though so I don't know if that's too close to the budget.

Once inside it seems quiet to me, and certainly does the job very well. It's slimmer than the last rabbit I had-which was a quite scary looking device-and doesn't strike me as particularly intimidating at all, quite friendly feminine looking without being twee.

Happy shopping.

my wifes choice is the jessica rabbit 2.0...everytime.

i just love to watch her using it, i start off using it on her, but when she climaxes she takes over. Its a massive turn on for me.

Yup I'd go with the 2.0 because it's just a great rabbit that's nice and easy. Definitely good for beginners and a very good price!

My OH has 2 rabbits, an original (still going strong but showing signs of wear and tear) and a new Rabbit 2 G-spot. Which one she uses depends on her mood!! .. but both give excellent results ( that's what she tells me anyway) She often uses it to stimulate us both, rabbit in front and me in rear ... MMMmmmM!