By yourself, no OH!

Ladies and gents I seem to have a couple of hours to myself. What should I do? Any suggestions? Or what would u b doing?

Read a book, have a wank or combine the two and read a dirty book!

I just realised that I'm in the same situation as you. Hmmm, what can I do to pass the time?

music or lh is generally how i spend my time alone

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

music or lh is generally how i spend my time alone

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm home alone right now and it's bliss. Chilling out and listening to my music!

Listen to a couple more tracks, then I'm gonna dig out my emergancy chocolate and watch something on telly. A sitcom or something. Failing that then a DVD.

^.^

I love having some time to myself. Don't do anything kinky, just relax and enjoy the 'me' time! Lovely!

(Espesh when I've been so stressed out lately!!!)

Well you two have made me feel like a right perv. In my defence I like doing all of your suggestions too. I think that I should confess though that i didn't end up alone last night because a certain friend with benefits turned up so maybe I am an perv.

What did you end up doing JVWH?

Well when im on my own in the house i like to do one of 2 things, sit in bed on the laptop and as hubby calls it "roll around playing with myself" or i like to put music on really loud and dance around looking stupid, or what i call exersize lmao xx

I've had a lot of "alone time" lately, what with my mum in hospital a lot. To begin with I spent most of my time in front of the TV, but I've just got into reading again. I've recently bought five erotic/romantic novels, including 50 Shades of Grey. I haven't started 50 Shades yet, but I got Notorious which is two stories in one book. The one I've started with, as it's first in the book, is Ruthlessly Bedded by the Italian Billionaire by Emma Darcy. The other is Bound by the Marcolini Diamonds by Melanie Milburne.

Emma Darcy's story is quite intriguing. I'm about to start reading the eighth chapter and so far there's been nothing too erotic, but something's clearly going to happen between Dante Rossini, the Italian Billionaire, and Jenny Kent (who posing as Dante's cousin Isabella to please 'their' dying grandfather).

Sounds scandalous, doesn't it? And like Dante says, "Cousins can and do show physical affection."

Minx......I like it!

Minx......I like it!