Calling all lesbian and bisexual girlies!

O.k..so I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months and don't get me wrong...our sex life is faaar from boring and we are having the orgasms of our lives..but!

I just really fancy pulling some fancy trick outta the bag. Apart from one night stands with women (where we didn't really get to know each others bodies), this is the first sexual relationship I've been in with a woman and I'm sure there are loads of things I haven't though of. At first I kept thinking in a woman-man sex kinda way (if that even makes sense). We use vibes but would like to learn a bit more about the more lesbian orientated products! They scare me a bit!

So if anyone has any fun suggestions or fave products then please point me in the right direction. I've found the most amazing woman and I want her to feel special ;)

Hmm - how about a bit of bondage???? Plan it all first (have some glass dildos and other props to hand) and make sure it's a complete surprise for her! (Well I like it! ) Also blindfolds are good. Wind her up real good before you even think of touching those obvious erogenous zones and you should be on to a winner (would be with me anyway).

Welcome back Horny, where have you been gal??

TB

The blindfold is a great idea....adding lots and lots of clit attention ofc!!!!!! Maybe try out the We-Vibe Clitoral and G-spot vibrator, its a bit expensive but so so so worth it!!!! and it can be used with a didlo or strap on as well hehehe plus the bit that goes on ur clit is easily moved to the side for some tounge action!!

x

I agree with Incogneeto...Blindfold and we-vibe = goooooooooood!!!

welcome btw!!

xxx

Definately a bit of blindfolding and light bondage. Women tend to be much more sensitive to things so you can really have some fun winding her up and turning her on before you give her what she really wants. I love it when my partner kisses and nibbles on my neck to turn me on. Also because im quite self-concious about my weight and size like a lot of women nowadays (even though I'm not actually fat just don't feel thin and sexy) I love it when my partner licks and kisses my stomach because it makes me forget those insecurities because my partner obviously thinks I'm sexy. On the toy front steer away from the tradition dildo shapes and lifelike dildos and try some weird and womderful looking vibes and toys. Have fun!

That is a very good point actually jessica. Most women, no matter how stupidly skinny feel self conscious about their bodies (I blame kate moss and Keira Knightley). I would love a guy to pay special attention to the parts I don't like ie. Tummy, thighs, ass, however this rarely happens. This is the beauty of being with another woman. We can understand so much better, having experienced similar things with our own bodies. You are one lucky chick chiclet...Now to find me a woman...

xxx

Are you still searching ruru???

TB

She can have me!

xxx

Very public spirited of you there Mel !! She's laid up at the moment though, has to keep the plaster dry so not a big fan of this snowy weather l guess- you might have to drive!!!

TB

I've promised to be her personal nurse as soon as I can get there!

xxx