Blindfold.. Ideas sought

So, next weeks night away in hotel it's my turn to go under the blindfold .. Had such a great time with the OH under it on our last night away but the OH I struggling for ideas as to what to do to me in her time of power.

i can obviously come up with some ideas for her to try but was just wondering what others could suggest? I'll pass them on to her before we go..

just to say though..no pegging or fisting .. Not into that stuff..

this should be interesting..I did have a good look round but couldn't see anything similar so please forgive me if u know otherwise.

Don't know your boundaries. Blindfolds enhance skin sensual. So biting (nibbling),ice play, hot wax play ,dragging a flogger over your body ,massage. There are lots of things to try.

Different textures, leather gloves for her, velvet gloves rubber gloves. Pearl necklace all good for masturbation, accompanied with arunning commentary on what shes gonna do to you.

Few ideas:
Ride on top while you are tied down. Making sure you dont cum.
Facesitting
Forcing more than one orgasm from you
Slow blowjob
Put on lingerie you can feel but cant see
She can use a vibrator on herself

What did you do to her?

If you want a trick for a hot summers day . Then load a small jug with ice water and dribble it on your partners body from a height.

Make sure you place beech type towels on the bed before you try it.

Liking these ideas
I introduced foods and new toys. Rabbit. Cock rings. Penis sleeve massage oils etc. she loved it
Hoping she can gain enough confidence to enjoy giving as well as recieving.

Fredster wrote:

Liking these ideas
I introduced foods and new toys. Rabbit. Cock rings. Penis sleeve massage oils etc. she loved it
Hoping she can gain enough confidence to enjoy giving as well as recieving.

Don't expect too much if it's normally yourself that takes the lead . It will feel strange for her to take the lead. My Mrs is slowly improving in this regard .

There is no real limit to what to do blindfolded... the fun is in not know what is coming next... you skin is waiting for the next contact and you don't know what that may be.
The skill is knowing what is best for you and your partner... if there are certain things you know she likes and may be enhanced through doing them with a blindfold on, or things that you want to try, (if you can't see what's coming then you experience it on a whole other level when it is unexpected and you are excited!) In the end you know what is best for you and your partner :)