Spicing things up!

Been with my bf for a year now,we don't live together so find it hard to try new things asap.We are adventourous and the bf says how amzing our sex life is but i'm feeling like he is getting used to me,if you know what i mean jw if anyone could give me some advice?

A bit more info might help others to help you...

What toys do you already own and enjoy using regularly?

What do your most enjoyable sex sessions involve in terms of foreplay etc?

Do you ever experiment with any sort of bondage play? Blindfolds, restraints etc?

We don't use any toys,my bf doesn't fancy the idea of me using a dildo or a vibrater,i don't mind that though.

I would like to get into bondage =) i find that exciting.i do have a real set of handcuffs,which are so heavy lol and a blindfold,but i have to be carefull cos i have had a few asthma attacks during sex! we have done it outside a couple of times,anal and i have dressed up before for him,but as we don't live together,it is hard to see one another.

Something like this;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1204

Can be a great way of getting into bondage without anything too intimidating or hardcore; they're great for tying your partner (or vice versa) to the bedposts and as they're velcro they can be released in seconds (but that doesn't mean they're easy to escape from). How about experimenting with tying up and blindfolding each other and doing a lot of teasing. A feather tickler can be great for this.

Your OH doesn't like dildos & vibes, which is understandable, but how about a vibrating cock-ring; that way you can both enjoy it in equal measures. You can pick one up on here for a few quid and they're great fun.

If he says its amazing, it might be.....

The Wivibe 3 is a very none threatening toy, its what we started with. It looks nothing like a willy and needs one to function

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26084

Isnt bad either

He hates vibrating cock rings,turns him off straight away =(

Thanks i will check the websites out.i really want him to try things on me....he says he will but it never happens.

also,any tips on teasing my man?

I'm usually the dominant one, but if she does tie me up I love it when she blindfolds me and teases me all over with her mouth, before an excellent blowjob and finished with her on top.

I'd love her to tie me up and make me watch her play with herself but she much prefers being a sub.

You have given me some ideas =) thanks.

If toys aren’t your thing sexy outfits may be a place to start, short skirt, heels and stockings is a good way to start. Dressing up can get the OH engine warmed up and be good fun

My other half is desperate to buy me some nipple clamps and he particularly likes the ones with the weights attached. I have read so many reviews and am now completely unsure about which ones to choose. Any advice would be gratefully received. By the way, I'm new here.

@ Hellotitty - Communication is the key. Candles, Music, Wine & Talk. Tell each other what you want / like...........if you can't try writing them down folding them up and drawing them out at random!

@Kerana - Best approach is to go for the ones that tighten gently rather than full on. My wife ran a mile with the crocodile clip ones :-)

Thanks for that. I am very keen to try them out and LH have a really good selection which is where he first saw them. Is it a bit ambitious to think about weights as well?