Cam Girls....

HI!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I had a look around and decided it was, so if anyone decides to "point me in the right direction" I'm sorry haha.

This is not a rant as such just more me informing you guys what I'm all about. I felt the need ro write this because I have had some comments made to me today and have a seen a few comments on threads which suggested I was not welcome here because I am a cam girl...

I'd just like to say:
Yes I am a cam girl, Yes I have a wishlist which people sometimes buy things for me.
I am also a person, someone who likes making friends, browsing the forums, having a chat.
I don't ever beg for or demand gifts from my "customers" so to speak, I have a link to a wishlist because over time you make friends with the people who watch you or a guy may like you enough to want to buy you something or maybe just feels generous.
It's also not just guys that do this you may be surprised that women do it too.
Sometimes people can't "tip" you on cam for whatever reason; an example being they don't have the right payment option so they chose to buy you a little gift instead.
In my case my wishlist is for myself, Stuff I want and It is also public just incase someone would like to buy me something.

I'm not the kind of person to just take so yes if someone who watches my cam does happen to buy me something then I will give them something in return like a picture set for example, I tell them how grateful I am. It doesn't happen that often but when It does I am overwhelmed and think wow what a nice person to do that for me!

Anyway, I could go on forever about this. It seems a lot of people have "issues" so to speak with cam girls being here and making wishlists or whatever. I hope that cleared a few things up. I just want you to know that I am not here to lurk or beg for gifts or entice people or advertise myself, Yes I have links on my profile but so what? That doesn't mean I'm not a real person and I'm not a nice/good/fun person.
I came here to chat, have a nose and make friends and I've been made to feel like I'm not welcome because of what I do.

Done! :)
If anyone actually has any questions I will answer them for you and I'm not here to have a go or cause anger I just felt a little upset about what has been said to me so thought I would express my views.

well said, this forum should be welcome to everyone x

Also would like to add that there has been a few of you (both guys and girls) that have been really lovely and welcoming so thank you!

hi TD its maybe because your advertising for people to come and look at you that maybe the real problem!! A nd maybe be because it's a paysite to it's sneered upon on here

lickmadick wrote:

hi TD its maybe because your advertising for people to come and look at you that maybe the real problem!! A nd maybe be because it's a paysite to it's sneered upon on here

I haven't advertised myself and I don't work for a site which requires you to pay...

rach74 wrote:

well said, this forum should be welcome to everyone x

Thank you, I think so too :) x

oh well i don't see a problem then

i havent got one with you !!!!

lickmadick wrote:

oh well i don't see a problem then

i havent got one with you !!!!

Haha good :D

Hi T Dean welcome, I dont have issues with cam girls here so long as they dont hit on me, I see that as the same as a guy asking a woman for cyber sex except some want paying. What I said earlier concerns new members, they seem to think everyone here is up for cam work because some are.

ItsTaylorDean wrote:

I am also a person, someone who likes making friends, browsing the forums, having a chat.

But I never see you on chat! wanted to say hello to you..and yes literally just to say hello how you doing nothing more. I know what you mean..there is another member on here who pops in now and again and she's a very sweet girl and runs a blog based on a particular fetish for absolutely nothing, no money etc. yet some guys recently made bad comments about her (not on here) and made promises which they didn't keep and I find that very unfair, I bought her a little present from here because I wanted to, she didn't ask and was very reluctant to accept it..and other people who I've bought gifts for here have been the same and I actually find it very hard to stomach this kind of attitude:

lickmadick wrote:

Sorry but how exactly is ITD advertising herself?

edit: sorry LMD I spoke too soon mate..though I had someone the other day (no one itt) who was telling me she had been told she must be 'up for it' cuz of her avatar..disgusting

no probs TT youre not alone mate peolpe jumping before looking is a common mistake on here iv'e done it myself a few times make me feela righ tit or maybe a left one too lol

lickmadick wrote:

no probs TT youre not alone mate peolpe jumping before looking is a common mistake on here iv'e done it myself a few times make me feela righ tit or maybe a left one too lol

Naa its just as I was typing out my reply you both made up so that's OK lol, much love to all.x

Gunther: I don't assume anyone is a cam person or sex worker or seedy unless they have given me reason to believe, some people do just jump to conclusions though!

TT: I'm always on chat! I don't think it works properly for me though :(
people assume cam girls are horrible people or like a prostitue and they're not at all. We are PEOPLE :o haha just normal girls who want to make a bit of extra cash for whatever reason and comfortabe with doing it that way. Feel free to say hi if you see me on though :)

but did anybody even know that you were o_O

all you've done is advertise yourself

Hey, you seem lovely :)

If i had your body and confidence id be a cam girl!

Ignore the assholes, we arnt all like that on here :) xxxx

TD some women have raunchy avatars because they enjoy their sexuality, others have raunchy avatars to advertise their wares, this place is confusing at times. Guys are shon the door id they ask for cyber sex (quite rightly) but women can advertise themselves offering on line sexual services for money and it doesnt get a comment.

Not talking about you TD but I have seen it.

fistinglover69 wrote:

but did anybody even know that you were o_O

all you've done is advertise yourself

what? o,O haha

I did a post in the introduce yourself section and wrote a bit about mysef saying i was a cam girl, what i liked etc. So thats how people know.
I've never actually advertised myself or offered any services.

MummyHavingFun wrote:

Hey, you seem lovely :)

If i had your body and confidence id be a cam girl!

Ignore the assholes, we arnt all like that on here :) xxxx

Thank you :) x

i didn't have a clue that you were, but now i know that you'll go on cam and i can give you presents for it woo

gunther wrote:

TD some women have raunchy avatars because they enjoy their sexuality, others have raunchy avatars to advertise their wares, this place is confusing at times. Guys are shon the door id they ask for cyber sex (quite rightly) but women can advertise themselves offering on line sexual services for money and it doesnt get a comment.

Not talking about you TD but I have seen it.

Yeah I have a raunchy avi because I want to haha not advertising myself, a lot of lovely ladies (and guys) on here have sexy avi's but I just assume because its acceptable here and its a sexual site, I do't assume anyone is "up for it" or advertising.

I am yet to come across anyone advertising themselves or whatever but I see your point :)