WishLists & Secret Shopping

Hey ppl!

My name's Lisa. I'm a newbie to this site, and was wondering if you guys could give me some advise or information on how/where to promo my wishlist items to others.

Student budget puts a strict limit on my play toys :c

Any of you have experiences with others helping you get the fun that you're looking for?

Super excited to hear any great stories about secret shopping ;)

Have a look at my thread on the love honey fairy x

There is also another thread on prezzies been given....I would be careful though about trying to promote a wish list for personal gain love honey fairies might not be keen, don't mean to offend x you never know he/she may pay you a visit like they have quite a few of the forum users recently.

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

Fair enough. Guess i got a little bit excited having seen all the options ppl have here on LoveHoney! Didn't mean to come off as selfish :c

Hope that i can learn more about the community and be able to give other ppl gifts once i learn the ropes better!

Thanks so much for the advise!! =D

No problem, find the introduction thread that's always a good start and say hello to everyone first x

You will meet some amazing people online in the different threads that are great to talk to, super friendly

have fun in the forums :)

I agree.... 'Wish lists' should be genuine, as pressie's are given freely, and without expectations...