can i change my username

simple question really my wife is thinking about joing this forum if she does i wont to know if ill be able to change it so we can be mr and mrs somthing

yep you just need to email customer services, my OH has changed his a couple of times

boobaloo wrote:

yep you just need to email customer services, my OH has changed his a couple of times

thank you very much i really hope she joins as it will be the first time she has done anything like this and i feel it will be good for us :)

abacus wrote:

boobaloo wrote:

thank you very much i really hope she joins as it will be the first time she has done anything like this and i feel it will be good for us :)

we are both on here, although he doesn't tend to post to often, he does come on every now and again, I have found that its nice to be able to talk about stuff and did help us open up to each other about some things that maybe we wouldn't have done

boobaloo wrote:

abacus wrote:

boobaloo wrote:

we are both on here, although he doesn't tend to post to often, he does come on every now and again, I have found that its nice to be able to talk about stuff and did help us open up to each other about some things that maybe we wouldn't have done

Thanks, me and my wife have a excellent love life and i couldnt say nothing bad about it but for us just to be able to open up to each other more and try new things would be great.

why not just create a user name like mrs abacus or abacus OH I find two users on one profile confusing (is it a male or female point of view?

gunther wrote:

why not just create a user name like mrs abacus or abacus OH I find two users on one profile confusing (is it a male or female point of view?

Yes i agree.

I have had a chat with one or two people and if i am honest, they havent told me if they are the male or female and I went on them being a female after the pic was of a female, only to find out later it was the male. So, I would be reluctant to add a couple as friend.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

gunther wrote:

Yes i agree.

I have had a chat with one or two people and if i am honest, they havent told me if they are the male or female and I went on them being a female after the pic was of a female, only to find out later it was the male. So, I would be reluctant to add a couple as friend.

I think that was the point, I think that he wanted to change the name so that his oh could have an account and be Mrs whatever and he could be Mr whatever.

My Oh has a completely separate account, only I post on this one, my OH is healerwhore btw, he doesn't post to often, mainly cos I agree join accounts or couple accounts get confusing, esp on chat I am never sure who I am talking to