Name change?

Hey

So I've decided I don't like my name on here. Is there anyway for me to change it?

Thanks

I think if you contact Lovehoney customer service, they might be able to provide some assistance - it has been done in the past, i'd start there.

You'd have to contact customer care and request a name change. x

Thanks. Don't know what I want to change if to - other people just seem to have better names :).

When I changed my user name, I requested it via the contact us form

If not Mrs pip then how about Mrs Havisham. I wait to find out with great expectation ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Good 1 GG

Tell you I am gonna be bankrupt after looking on this site. Just placed another little order :)

I wish i'd chosen my name better, not gonna fit well soon as i'm likely to be virginity less in the not too distant future :P

VirginAngel wrote:

I wish i'd chosen my name better, not gonna fit well soon as i'm likely to be virginity less in the not too distant future :P

Nothing wrong with your name you joined as Virgin Angel. That's how we will always think of you. How is your preparation going, you seem a little down of late. You should be excited. Are you having second thoughts or just worried ? It's all normal. We can't make you post but as I had said in earlier posts I think it is amazing that you started to post on here as a virgin. Everyone wishs you well and will help guide you on this very momentous occasion. Many many wish they had waited till they were more mature and able to deal with the emotional side better. I wish you well.