Can’t work her out

So I’ve just got back from being away for couple of days to land back home to the wife having covid so I’ve set up in the back bedroom while she’s poorly, I’ve just txt her and said do you mind if I get the fanny sleeve and have a play, as I really want to play with her but I can’t. Her response was it’s weird as we are in bedroom next to each other, I responded back saying why is it weird when you’re poorly and I don’t want to bother you. Am I in the wrong? Or weird ?

2 Likes

You’re not in the wrong in my eyes.

Your not in the wrong but putting myself in your wife’s shoes, when I’m ill I just want to be left alone so I would rather my partner not bother me with unimportant things like that :joy: that’s just me though and I can be moody when ill.

2 Likes

Two ways of looking at this

1… I’m not well and he just wants to get his end away - selfish

2… I’m not well but he should still enjoy himself

I guess she is more idea 1

2 Likes

I once had an ex who was very much #1, but to the power of 10. She was more ‘if I’m I’ll and not enjoying myself then you shouldn’t be able to enjoy yourself’ either.
I’m not saying that’s the case here obviously, what you said just reminded me of that.
To answer the original question, I don’t think you did anything wrong, but I probably would have erred on the side of caution and just used my hand - but then our experiences are all different and inform our decisions etc.

You didn’t want to bother her because she was poorly, but yet you texted her to tell her you were horny and wanted to play with her, but you can’t so you want the sleeve. That sounds pretty bothersome.

The woman is ill and you’re pestering her about a sleeve, just have a wank and leave her be :rofl:

2 Likes

In my opinion, you’re not necessarily in the wrong. It’s completely valid to feel the way you are - however if I was sick and unable to fulfil my partners needs, I’d rather not know if they were masturbating because I couldn’t help them out! Give her some space and I’m sure when she’s all better you’ll be back to having some well needed fun!

1 Like

Yeah I get your point lol. It was just the fact that we have played with it before together and that why I didn’t think it was weird. O well it’s done now. Lol cheers everyone.

It isn’t weird, probably just ill timed, given the fact that your OH isn’t feeling great.

Nah not in the wrong at all but I guess her view might be it’s weird if she’s sat in bed while your having a wank in the next room with nothing but a wall separating you both. Maybe if she’s feeling up to it you could get her involved too and see if she would play with her toys as well and both can send photos lol

Yeah I get it she was fine today and said that she wanted to do it instead lol then said she had got some spray can cream ready for when she is better lol.

2 Likes