cant wait to get my first order

I am so exited today i should recieve my first order . I didnt tell my wife yet and want to surprise her tonight. I bought her a naughty lace corselette and thong and to spice things up tonight i also got the monogamy hot affair game. I cant wait to see her face, i am not sure how i am going to make it until tonight, i am so horny just to think about tonight.

This game seems to be a lots of fun. Anyone tried it before?

Have you ever had that feeling when you know you going to get your order?

Bloody wish I had a partner to share the excitment with! But when my orders come it's out the box and use, no need to wait for anyone else, just me myself and I lol

Always get that feeling :) and tried to surprise my OH twice now!
The first time I bought Monogamy, a TENGA egg and a Lelo massage candle..
I put the candle on and set up Monogamy downstairs whilst he got dressed upstairs :)
Played the game from 7pm til midnight, so be prepared for it to take a long time but it was really great!
Get some ice cubes ready, something to shot with, and lots of nibbly bits of food (strawberries etc.)!!
We found the "Intimate" level quite boring so next time will just be playing with the "Steamy" level!
Hope you have fun :) and I bet your wife will be over the moon!

I had an order come today too. I love surprising my boyfriend. Everything I bought is arranged on the table and I have a sexy little number to put on just before he gets home. I'm so excited to surprise him.

Have a good night!!

SBB xx

My first order arrived today and used it as soon as I had it.

Itching to buy more now!

im thinking about surprising my oh with the wand .... hoping some ppl would have some good things to say about them ??

@teddy1978 - Read the reviews. Should be clear how surprising a wand can be.

teddy1978 wrote:

im thinking about surprising my oh with the wand .... hoping some ppl would have some good things to say about them ??

wands are amazing

thank you strange days and boobaloo!!

flirtatiousbaby wrote:

Bloody wish I had a partner to share the excitment with! But when my orders come it's out the box and use, no need to wait for anyone else, just me myself and I lol

know how that feels hun! wish i had someone to share them with too! *pouts*