I absolutely can't wait!

I've got a Doxy Die Cast to arrive tomorrow and I'm so excited! More excited than I've ever been for a toy before. Definitley better than the usual chocolates and flowers for Valentine's :P

Ooo that is exciting :) hope you love it! I've never tried one before but they look amazing. I have a parcel coming today too with some bits for valentines, not as exciting as a doxy wand though x

I've never tried a Doxy before either, my only other wand is the Lelo large. I like it a lot but lately I find myself pressing the plus button, even when I know it's not going to go up any higher in power lol.

I think any parcel from LH is exciting to be honest lol, what's in it?

Lucky girl!! We don't do valentines but wow that's a good present!!

I'm a little reluctant to try another wand as u hated mine 😕

I'm not one to celebrate it either but swapping presents is what I do agree with, going all out and crazy isn't something that appeals to me all that much lol, it's a bit cheesy. Which wand did you have?

I have the bodywand but I never use it to be honest. I have the Lelo large wand on my wishlist so maybe one day but I prefer smaller toys for more precise power. Lol I often do that with my toys. Keep pressing the plus button when I know it's on full anyway!
I have a basque, stockings, sex game, clit vibe and pleasure balm and a toy for my oh coming. So it is quite exciting actually :)

I heard the Bodywand is really good but I guess it's not for everyone, since no toy is. I was like that with my njoy Pure Wand though, I rarely used it but then I started to use it again and then it turned into daily use. Maybe it's just a mood thing? I've no idea lol.

Ooh sounds nice, what clit vibe and what toy for your OH?

Kittycat102 wrote:

I heard the Bodywand is really good but I guess it's not for everyone, since no toy is. I was like that with my njoy Pure Wand though, I rarely used it but then I started to use it again and then it turned into daily use. Maybe it's just a mood thing? I've no idea lol.

Ooh sounds nice, what clit vibe and what toy for your OH?

Its the bettie page bullet and pleasure balm set. Excited about that as I love the bettie page range. This is what I go my partner, hopefully he will like it, he hasn't liked any toys I've got for him yet. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28097

Ooh very nice, I this the Bettie Page range is very classy and the cute retro theme really appeals to me :) The stroker looks awesome too, I love the red colour

Kittycat102 wrote:

Ooh very nice, I this the Bettie Page range is very classy and the cute retro theme really appeals to me :) The stroker looks awesome too, I love the red colour

I ordered the red one :) fingers crossed my partner likes it x

Does he not usually like male sex toys?

We have only tried a few and he hasn't liked any of them yet. I wrote a post a while back and a lot of people recommended this one though so I'm hoping he will like it. Otherwise I give up lol x

I want to get my man one but he said that male sex toys don't interest him

Yeah I don't think they really interest my partner either, I'm just forcing them upon him lol my sex drive is a lot lower then his so I feel like a sex toy for him would help his urges.
Oo just thought, fingers crossed one of us (or even better both of us) get one of those voucher love letters in our parcels :D

Lol here's hoping since I can't have anything else until my birthday :( What would you spend it on if you got one?

I'm not sure what the value would be. It says they are sending £1000 worth but not how many make that up. I would use it to go towards the desire rabbit though, that's the next thing I want to buy :) what about you? X

Wow Kittycat102! I am so exited an happy for you! You are goingto have an awsome time with your new Doxy!!! It is so fricking beautiful, it is like the classiest of them all. When I see it it makes me lust a toy :D (not in a creepy way, in the sextoy way)

You have to tell us then how is it, because it on my wishlist also!

Did you buy any attachments to it? Will you buy any?

Males that say sex toys don't interest them actually mean, "I don't want to say yes in case you take that as me saying you're not good enough for me, and I'm also afraid if I get a toy you might withdraw sex from the agenda" add that to the perceived stigma on mens toys and most young men will say no.

Oh I actually came on
here to ask if you did the voucher thing I suggested?

Hmm well I really want to try a Fun Factory vibrator, I haven't got one yet and I hear they're amazing so yeah one of those. Or maybe I'd save it towards the Eroscillator 2