just found out my fellas got a order 4 me arriving today

I'm sooooo ecstatic we both know eachother inside out sexually. I'm just soooo excited to see what gooodies flood through in a few hours yay; so excited

I'm excited for you :) have fun!

Vanessa8 wrote:

I'm excited for you :) have fun!

Thank u Vanessa thats lovely. You made me smile X

:)

Hope you have fun! I love suprise parcels, there the best! :)

X

Hope you enjoy your new toys,have fun playing.

How exciting!! Hope you enjoy x

Thank you luvhunnys I'm pacing the house eagerly awaiting my surprise parcel x

Very nice! I hope you enjoy your surprise.

Eeek how exciting and thoughtful!!

I'm excited for you! Make sure you let us know what you got....and most importantly... Have fun 😉 x

oooh...love it, I much prefer when my hubby has ordered goodies from LH over flowers anyday!!! Enjoy and have fun!! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Lucky you, Slinky Binky! Have a ball, hun x

Hey lucky you ;) I wonder what he's got you? You must be so excited! Not long till the postman arrives....

Keep us posted? x

cheers lovehoney finest, X
he got me the fsog paddle iv had my beady eyes on for quite some time now! The lelo medium smart wand! Vibrating anal beads, a kimono and some lingerie. I feel sooooo blessed

Lucky you,have fun.

slinky binky wrote:

he got me the fsog paddle iv had my beady eyes on for quite some time now! The lelo medium smart wand! Vibrating anal beads, a kimono and some lingerie. I feel sooooo blessed

I'm jealous, I want to murder you :P

slinky binky wrote:

Cheers lovehoney finest>he got me the fsog paddle iv had my beady eyes on for quite some time now! The lelo medium smart wand! Vibrating anal beads, (I almost forgot a cheeky gag 'noise protection') hehe, a kimono and some lingerie. I feel sooooo blessed

Thank uuuu only one I certainly shal have fun. Hehe x

Kittycat102 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

haha, I don't blame you hun! am walking on water right now hehe Must of forgotten to add the gag in my original post. X

slinky binky wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

haha, I don't blame you hun! am walking on water right now hehe Must of forgotten to add the gag in my original post. X

I'd just bust into your house and be all like just hand over the smart wand and no one has to get hurt lol

I love a surprise LH delivery 😁