Celebrity sex fantasy

Which celebrity have you had sex fantasy about? (give details).

Mine would be a threesome with Carol Kirkwood (scotish weather presenter) my OH and Me.

I'd love a night with jenna louise coleman ;)

Carol Kirkwood yes! I hope they get her to do Strictly one year just to see her in some revealing dresses!Sharon Den Adel singer with Dutch band Within Temptation,Salma Hayek,Monica Bellucci,Jenna Louise Coleman too!

For me it would be a threesome with Danny Dyer, my husband and me :)

Peter Capaldi Oh to run my hands all over him, smother him with kisses, then unzip him give him a blow job, then he takes me roughly but all night getting more loving and tender as the night goes on.

I don't have any specific fantasy details about it, but an energetic night with either Robert Downey Jr or Jensen Ackles would be top of my list!

Anything to do with Nigela Lawson!

Hobbles1247 wrote:

Anything to do with Nigela Lawson!

I'm a girl, and yeah I would!

wildflower wrote:

OMG, me too.. that accent!

Stevie Nicks, Matt Baker and Danny Dyer, swoooooon ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Dirty-little-secret wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Yeah he's got a really sexy voice and I'm loving the bit of a beard thing he's got going on right now!

Nigella...ditto!

wildflower wrote:

Dirty-little-secret wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Yeah he's got a really sexy voice and I'm loving the bit of a beard thing he's got going on right now!

And his just very manly!

Mine would be a 3some with me, Rachel Riley and Victoria Coren-Mitchell!

Channing Tatum, Orlando Bloom as Legolas oh and Aragorn LOTR fetish going on here

Scarlett Johansson for me. (Although I too am strangely drawn to Victoria Coren)

Yes man wrote:

Mine would be a 3some with me, Rachel Riley and Victoria Coren-Mitchell!

Not a bad choice, both very sexy.

Melissa Joan Hart is still hot all these years after Sabrina and she's the only reason I watch Melissa and Joey on E4. I quite like Pixie Lott too as I do Kelly Osbourne.

Danny Dyer is one of the few people that does it for me too. I love watching Eastenders lol

Zooey Deschanel (sp?) is sexy as all hell in Elf.

I'd also like to fuck Russell Brand. But in the face. With an object.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Zooey Deschanel (sp?) is sexy as all hell in Elf.

I'd also like to fuck Russell Brand. But in the face. With an object.

Lol,join the long line