Cerazette

So I have switched pill almost 3 months ago. The first month was fine, had a normal period, second again was fine, third! I had a 10 day period! Stopped for 7 days and now I am spotting again!! What's everyone's experience on this? Do I keep at it for another 3 months or change again? Driving me insane!

I'm on the same pill as you, although I've been changed to the cheaper version cerelle (they say it's the same, but when I switched it was god damn awful). When I first started on cerazette, it was dreadful. I had a period for a full month, I had the most ridiculous anger (I punched walls) and I was generally the worst person to be around. This does settle down eventually but can take 4-8 weeks but I've known others to be longer. I've been on it for over 10 years now and it's great. I have no periods at all and my mood is normal again. For a while it did kill my sex drive but its come back with a good vengeance now. If you can, I would ride it out as long as you can, it does get better! X

I'm half tempted to change to my pill I was on before but the side effects I'm getting on this is ridiculous lol I don't know if I can bare to do another 3 months lol

I've been on Cerazette for about 8 years now, I recall the first 6 months being more period than not and zero sex drive (or sensation!) but since then I don't experience any bleeding other than a bit of spotting/breakthrough bleeding if I miss a pill. I don't have any other side effects either which is fab, other pills I've tried have me raging, crying or throwing up endlessly haha. Depending what other side effects you're experiencing I'd say stick it out if you can :)