Chasing a multiple O

Hi, I’m new here but hoping people can offer advice. As the thread suggests I would love to have more than 1 orgasm during a session. I have just received the couples weekend kit for me and hubby so hoping some of the goodies in there will help. I only ever have an orgasm through clitoral stimulation, which happens pretty easily although I know there’s lots of toys for this too, but then I feel like I can’t take anymore. How can I get past this and enjoy more - or am I being greedy! 😂😉

Firstly Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Clitoral orgasms seem to be the most popular/easiest to achieve. It may be worth you playing alone (as well as sex with your partner). Try a g spot toy. If you're used to only having clit orgasms then any other kind is going to take a bit of practice. Do not allow yourself clit orgasms while playing alone. Explore your body, train it to feel different sensations in different areas. Anal orgasms are amazing too.....if you like anal but again it takes practice, getting to know what feels good.

I can have multiple orgasms clitoral, g spot, anal and from nipple play. Basically I can keep going for as long as hubby makes me but I do play alone a lot using different toys, my fingers etc. It's very easy for your body to get into a routine of only accepting pleasure in one way only.....usu usually the easiest or quickest xx

Thanks both. I seem to orgasm so quickly from clit stimulation I think I will have to avoid touching it 🙈 we are into anal play too and have just got a few toys to try. There’s a g spot toy in the weekend kit we got too but bit intimidated to try it so far. Will get some wine in to loosen me up!

I actually cum easier from gspot than clit... so I would recommend just so good old fashioned fingering from your partner with great pressure to warm up your gspot and then PinV sex which allows for greater stimulation of that area and gives your clit a rest... form me that is doggy or bent over from behind. I also like a few toys on here for gspot orgasms... if you need any suggestions hollar!

When I got with my husband, I had rarely cum at the hands of a partner, and even when I made myself cum, I could only do so once. If I tried it was uncomfortable and unpleasant, like a switch was flicked off in my brain.

My husband (over time) worked out how to get me to orgasm when he wants (which luckily for me is quite a bit), but the "off switch" still happened after an orgasm. He suggested we carry on after a few minutes rest (about 5 at the start) and this worked, and over time we reduced this (and with a little persistence from him) until is was a few seconds then the gap went away. We repeated the exercise whenever my brain switched off, and now I regularly cum a few times and my most in one session is seven without him stopping.

So, in my case, persistence, tendancity, patience and lots of sex is what sorted me out. Good luck!

Wow that sounds amazing. Guess I’ll habe to keep on trying then. With all our new LH toys I’m hoping I’ll get there 😊

And thanks Vanessa. I tried the G spot vibrator that cane with the couples weekend kit we bought earlier. Nice but didn’t do it for me alone. Had to give in and treat me clit too 😊

Cola xx wrote:

Wow that sounds amazing. Guess I’ll habe to keep on trying then. With all our new LH toys I’m hoping I’ll get there 😊

I hope you do get there. It is hard to not pressure yourself, so it is a long term project really, so don't feel the need to rush.