Ladies and Gents, vaginal orgasms!

I have searched the Internet and I have searched the threads on here..

I cannot see a thread that asks this question. Sorry, if there is one..

Those who have experienced vaginal orgasms, - with no clitoral stim - either themselves or through a partner, could you please enlighten me?

What are they? G-spot, or other?

Half the articles around claim that they're a unicorn, the other half seem to insinuate that it's just your clitoris on the inside and as such gspot orgasms are a myth.

Now I know they're not, but I'm still not certain if a vaginal orgasm is a different thing altogether.

To sum it up, are there three types of orgasm? Clitoral, Gspot & vaginal?

Or, just two, clitoral & gspot/vaginal?

For me, I'd break them down into clitoral, g-spot and a-spot orgasms. I can also orgasm through anal penetration, but this is most likely because my a-spot is being stimulated through my vaginal walls, because of the angle of penetration. The a-spot is much higher up inside your vagina, not everyone likes stimulation here because of it being so close to the cervix. Then there's the blended orgasm, which for me is through clitoral and g-spot stimulation simultaneously. Some people can easily orgasm through just nipple play too - everybody's different I guess :-)

Hi Foxxy, wow. I guess that adds a whole new element! A-spot? I haven't heard of that. I assumed that anal orgasms were the result of other stim at the same time for females..

I've got so much to learn! Thanks for answering!

So are there then four for others? Or five if you include a nipple stimulated orgasm?

There are threads on this hunni, type squirting and youll be mobbed by thrm lol.
I can tell you my experience.
So I always thought the g-spot orgasm thing was a myth. I am happy to inform you it's noo myth. I'd been trying to achieve them for sooo long I almost gave up, until I saw threads here on technique, ended up digging deeper by googling and discovered hubby had perfect technique, it was me not allowing it too happen, i was orgasm blocking myself lol. Whether I "squirt" (not keen on the word) or not the orgasms are extremely intense.
Since I've started I can't stop.
A few tips - relaxation, if you're not thoroughly relaxed it won't happen.
Clear your mind (I guess first tip covers this one)
Drink plenty of water, and make sure to empty your bladder before indulging
Get as wound up as possible before getting down and dirty.
Oh yeah the technique I almost forgot haha 😂 with most people two fingers in a come hether motion works best. It only takes one with me (of my hubbys I only play with toys don't see the point in putting my hands to waste) 😂
I have a glass dildo perfectly shaped for the job and it's never failed me since I first got too a couple of months back.
Also the g-spot is located between 1 and 3 inches in then towards your belly. Sorry I'm not very good at explaning 😯 I hope I've helped in some way 😊
There's lots of places that'll explain better than me hunni ❤xx

Based on my experience there are two: clitoral orgasm and G-spot/vaginal one. And to spice it up there's the blended one. I don't know if I could ever orgasm from nipples alone, but I do feel like I'm getting close sometimes if the Moon is right...

However, for me a true orgasm is the vaginal one. I enjoy the vaginal ones more than anything else, they come without clitoral stimulation easily enough to me within just a few minutes from penetration in the right position (and the right level of arousal of course). For me it's boring and comfy old missionary (with it's variants) or cowgirl that works best and never ever came through doggy for example. There is just one special spot on the front of my vagina's wall - and interestingly enough the penis is that spot's preferite toy. My husband's fingers work well too, but with toys it's much harder to replicate the right stimulation. Thrusting also works better for me, instead of the famous "come hither" motion or poking it.

I know most will not agree with me, but I am a firm believer that vaginal orgasms are the ones we were intended by nature to have. That is why I also believe that all women are capable of having them. Mind you, I have passed eight out of my sexually active years without one, so I'm not speaking as someone who's always had them easily.

It is very difficult to explain how it feels, but there is a huge difference between clitoral and vaginal orgasm. This is going to sound like a very stupid analogy, but bear with me. Imagine a needlle puntcuring (superficially) one nerve ending on the outside of your nose. You get a temporary sharp pain that might travel around on your nose a little bit, but it will fade away quickly anyway (depending on your skin's sensibility). That is what a clitoral orgasm is for me: superficial and short-lived. An external sensation ON my body.

Now imagine the same nerve ending being punctured from the inside of your nose. (Just think of a sneeze to help you imagine what it must feel like having that needle inside to stimulate it.) The perception of the puncture will feel like a burst from the inside. It will travel further, feel more intense, last way longer. You might also have psychosomatic aftershocks of that disturbance in the nose long after the needle left your orifice. That is how I feel my vaginal orgasms: more subtle, yet more intense, longer lasting (in time and in memory), and something that travels INSIDE my body starting from my vagina (depending on the intensity, the sensation can physically travel up to my neck and down to my knees).

I'm not sure I made a good analogy, but it's real hard explaining to someone who never experienced one. I can only say what I was told before I got my first vaginal orgasm: "you'll recognise it when you've had it".

Having said that, combine the depth of a vaginal orgasm with the strenght of a clitoral one, and blended orgasms can literally be mindblowing!

Please, please, PLEASE let us stop mixing vaginal orgasms with squirting! They really are two different things!

One might or might not squirt from vaginal stimulation, but it is neither a sign nor a requirement of a G-spot orgasm!

I never squirted, nor do I wish to. Yet I have been having happy G-spot orgasms for the past 10 years.

It just bugs me when people think squirting is the be-all and end-all of all women...

Thank you, rant over.

Thanks slinky binky. I'm not talking about squirting though. I'm more trying to figure out if a piv orgasm is the same as a gspot one. So if I find my gspot is that what hubby must replicate if I'm to orgasm only from penetration.

Thanks era, I think a lot of people so agree with that, maybe that's why we want it so badly?

I think that it's hard for women. We get guilty when we enjoy and then we can't enjoy? Society has had that 'lie back and think of England' mentality for so long and there are mean words to describe ladies who enjoy sex.

I always see the women who are relaxed about sex and who have a truly loving and respectful relationship that nourishes them able to have vaginal orgasms and I think there has to be a link.

I want them too! *stamps foot* I have a double whammy, survivor from childhood abuse at the hands of three individuals and taught that (I hate this, these are not my words) 'good girls' do not seek pleasure from these vulgar things that men enjoy.

I want a full range of sexual enjoyment, I want it all. I want clitoral, gspot and vaginal orgasms. I want solo play and to be able to orgasm from my husband penetrating me.

Sweet Cherries, you are so spot on (pun not intended)! Seek out the 'Gender/sexuality breaking the mold' thread, we've been discussing just this with mamz and a few others a couple of days ago (maybe easier to find the thread from my profile with previous posts than with the search bar). I'm now off to bed, as it's 4:25 a.m. here. But I share your pain on both accounts unfortunately, however I am living proof that you can get there (as better explained to mamz on the other thread)!

. I thought that's what it was, so tried to offer my help. My mistake

I was keeping an eye on this thread, and now I am just angry. This is part of so many women's lives god damn!

I really do hope that you can find the enjoyment that you are seeking

No, no, no, slinky binky, your input is very appreciated!

It's just this is so confusing to me, I cannot figure out what I'm aiming to do with my husband if you see what I mean. Perhaps if I find my gspot I will be able to experience piv orgasms..

I just got my glass dildos today but I have my period and I'm squeamish so I have to wait a few days.. But soon enough, my gspot adventure will begin.

I really want to know if the two things are the same and if so how to achieve it.

Thanks, you're a darling!

Thanks era, I will have to take a look for your thread later!

Oh sorry mamz! I didn't mean to hit a sensitive spot. Just so confused and I just want knowledge. I know nothing. We are taught nothing.

OK hunni, the g-spot will be a 2-3 inches into the vagina on the front wall (fowards your tummy) you'll know when you hit it as it as it feels different like more softer, or even squidgy. I struggle to give a description how I see it in my mind. I know what I mean but I think maybe I come across wrong, or not informative enough.

As for clitoral orgasms, I've zero knowledge as I've never had one 😧

It's really confusing for me too. Lol. I thought they were the same thing but must of been mistaken. I

Aww wounder getting your period with your glass coming, last order I made the same happened to me, I was devastated lol!

Back to the g-spot, your probably best to have a little play around in there to locate it and stimulate it. You will get there, and I think my points about being relaxed etc will help. I'd never had any orgasm before I met my husband I thought I had no interest in sex, i knkw different now! I'm pretty sure it was because my previous partner wasn't for me, so I was never relaxed andsex was more like a chore, things have changed now though!

I'm going to grab my mobile because this tablets a nightmare to type on.

Does that help stall hunni? 💖xxx

Man's I'm so sorry if I offended you, I meant no harm I thought they were the same 💖xx

I think all that can be said for certain is that women are all VERY variable in this sort of thing!

For example my OH can orgasm fairly easily through vaginal or anal penetration, and through her g-spot via a toy (with a hard thrusting motion) but it's very hard to get her to cum with clitoral stimulation. But there are plenty of other women who have completely different and even opposite reactions!

Guess you just have to experiment, and enjoy the discovery!

I think all that can be said for certain is that women are all VERY variable in this sort of thing!

For example my OH can orgasm fairly easily through vaginal or anal penetration, and through her g-spot via a toy (with a hard thrusting motion) but it's very hard to get her to cum with clitoral stimulation. But there are plenty of other women who have completely different and even opposite reactions!

Guess you just have to experiment, and enjoy the discovery!

Don't you think I said that because of the fact that you misunderstood each other and don't know about the different types of orgasms. As sweet cherries said, there is a lack of education on sexuality in general, espacially about the woman's anatomy. i think it's sad but for different reasons and that's not was i was talking about.

I was refering to the fact that so many woman can't enjoy sex at full and are victim of abuse, or thaught that they are not allowes to enjoy sex or they are called sluts, or that they are there entirely for men's pleasure. We expect them to be willing to give their men sex whenever they want, but not to enjoy it. That's awefull and that's what makes me angry. I've been thaught that too (by partners, to make it worse) and i toi struggle to orgasm through penetration too.

I've experienced a few vaginal orgasms in the past though, and i think there are at least two types. I've never had a gspot orgasm with a partner but i've had some alone and in part of blended orgasms and it doesn't feel like the few that i've experienced while making sex.
When having sex my clitoris become very small and hard to stimulate so I know that it's not clit orgasms or blended ones.

I hope this enlightens some of your questions

mamz wrote:

I was refering to the fact that so many woman can't enjoy sex at full and are victim of abuse, or thaught that they are not allowes to enjoy sex or they are called sluts, or that they are there entirely for men's pleasure. We expect them to be willing to give their men sex whenever they want, but not to enjoy it. That's awefull and that's what makes me angry.

This!

So hopefully this is helpful, but trying different positions with my partner during penetration was key to vaginal orgasms.

One of my first sex toys was also designed to stimulate my g spot and that helped a lot for me to understand where it was and how to stimulate it.

I have glass toys and I dont regret buying them but for me they are so "hard" that I prefer a silicone or traditional toy more to get me there. Good luck exploring.

My wife likes me to rub her clit, suck on her breasts whilst having sex to really get her off, if she's really turned on, with me sitting between her legs I can just rub her gspot and she has a totally different orgasm.

If you're lying on your side and hubby is spooned on your back, he can easily press his thumb inside you from behind and rub/press your gspot and use his fingers on your clit if he wants, once turned on ask him just to use his thumb to wind you up?

I strongly believe there are three types at least. Because I have definitely had three different types of orgasm and can say with absolute clarity they all feel different. Yes, they all potentially come from extended parts of the clitoris, there is debateable evidence for both arguments, but they still all feel different. Honestly, I could on and on, but in summary, I wrote this post below on my blog about this exact topic :) I'm with foxxy with a-spot being the third type. I've never experienced anal or nipple orgasms, so can't personally comment on those. I have have blended orgasms, but I just consider them to be the same as the three types, it's the same stimulation, just more than one at once.

https://supercutesecretlysexy.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/is-that-reeeally-your-g-spot-welcome-to-the-a-spot/

I'm not going to be a lot of help as I can orgasm through nipple play (this I consider to be a vaginal orgasm as its definitely not clitoral or anal and it feels the same as an orgasm that occurs when I have vaginal penetration). Clitoral orgasm obviously comes from clitoral stimulation, be it with fingers, tongue, toys etc. Anal orgasms are definitely the strongest for me but I agree withn Foxy on this one. I think its a combination of really deep anal penetration with stimulates my g spot and a spot at the same time as anal stimulation. I can also orgasm through spanking if its done in exactly the right manner, intensity and the right spot. A combination of any of the above produces a comnpletely different feeling. It is confusing I think ....but as long as it feels good, and believe me, it always does, I dont tend to think about it too much.

The cupid g spot smoothie is the only toy to ever make me squirt/gush but again that feels totally differeent to all the other types of orgasm I have experinced x