Chat blocked

I have just ordered from LH.

Chose click and collect but the address on my confirmation just has my name and the street for delivery. Not the actual building / collection points name.

Tried to do live chat to confirm everything and its say “it looks like an agent has blocked your chats”

Really useful.

An ideas @Lovehoney_Brenna

Hey @HanoiRocks

I’m sorry you are experiencing issues connecting to LiveChat, we can confirm you are not blocked!

This generally occurs due to a safety feature Apple software issues, called iCloud Private Relay, which gives users a ‘mask’ or temporary IP. This is a setting that can be temporarily turned off if you would like to access LiveChat however! :slight_smile:

According to my phone i don’t have that as it’s only available if you subscribe to icloud+. Which i do not.

I have emailed about the address but it says may take 3-5 working days to look into it.

At which point the item may have been delivered. Or delivery attempted, address not found and returned to sender.

Do you have another device you could try to connect to live chat?

Also, are you connected to a VPN?

I’ve passed this along for the team to investigate as I only know of the Privacy Relay causing this issue :frowning:

No VPN just an iphone.

Managed to get chat to work by using a different web browser. Chrome instead of safari.

I don’t know if it will help but I get blocked flom lots of sites on Apple now! But if I hit the refresh button I get the option to reduce protection at the top of the screen… if I tap this it usually lets me in. Also if I use in private browsing I get blocked too :man_shrugging:t3:

This happened to me ages ago, I just kept trying and eventually it worked! Glad you got through :+1:t2:

Am i just old? Surely the simple option is just ring the company up, non of this chat malarkey ?

1 Like

It is, but I hate talking on the phone so having an alternative is much better for me :blush:

4 Likes