Live Chat

Hi everyone. Sorry but I don’t know where else to post this. For some reason, I’ve been blocked from using Lovehoney’s live chat. It simply says “Chat blocked — It looks like an agent has blocked your chats.”

I have not done anything to warrant this. I used this chat to ask about products I’m interested in and I used it once back in January to request a warranty on one of my products.

This has really upset me and it makes me feel like not purchasing anything from Lovehoney because it seems like I can’t even reach out for an enquiry. I like Lovehoney thanks to the 100 day money back guarantee & the user layout/community but this is just annoying.

Does anyone else have this issue and does anyone know how to get this resolved?

Ah, this has cropped up for some people before. I’m sure it’s nothing you’ve done but probably a technical glitch. @MsSubExperimenter had the problem most recently in Live chat block I think and it resolved itself but naybe worth throwing out an SOS flag to @Lovehoney_Brenna in case she has any inside info.

Hey @Honeybee

I’m sorry you are experiencing issues connecting to LiveChat, we can confirm you are not blocked!

This generally occurs due to a safety feature Apple software issues, called iCloud Private Relay, which gives users a ‘mask’ or temporary IP. This is a setting that can be temporarily turned off if you would like to access LiveChat however!

5 Likes

Indeed it did resolve itself thankfully!

2 Likes