Chat Option

As we're pretty new here, just wondering is there a function on the chat forum where you can chat with multiple people at the same time as if like a group chat rather than 1-2-1 ?

I'm sure it would appeal to more of the newer members to get involved in a group session first ie ti break the ice so to speak. If not, can it be done ? Maybe a question for the mods

Most of the chat boxes I have seen on forums are run via IRC it can be done, if they want to or if it's wise to is another question..... Vbull has a shoutbox which uses Java but don't think there is a plugin for this software....

Yeah, theres a few I go on from time to time that have the options of group live chat so cant see it being an issue.. But then I guess its thrown out to everyone rather than who you have in your friends list.

But then if people abuse the chat then they simply just get banned as in other forums ?

Just a thought, I like throwing things out there to see what comes back

Danni - NIce legs hun

or should I say mate

stamford wrote:

or should I say mate

I reply to either have a his and her profile on facebook ( I know sad lol ) reason I say might not be wise is the IRC (Internet reley Chat) part of it is due to the work plus it would be viewable to a degree, address, description etc.. No problem to keep the channel private with invites only..... Again.. alot of work...

I thought the forum was a chat between lots of members