why no method of chatting to friend list on here??

No point even having friend list if it is literally pointless

Indeed.
It's a hangover from when there was private message function.
You don't like it? Don't use it.

Sub - the voice of reason :-p

But why not just remove the friend feature. I get bunch of friend requests. Add them then.......

There used to be IM but the forum was updated and that's no longer functional. Hopefully in the future it will be reintroduced.

Naked_butler wrote:

But why not just remove the friend feature. I get bunch of friend requests. Add them then.......

Same reason you didn't use the search function to see if this question had been asked before.

Naked_butler wrote:

No point even having friend list if it is literally pointless

Because it leads to naughtyness.

Well I like having my pointless friends :P

delilahxx wrote:

I am very pleased to be one of your pointless friends.

Gentle giant wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I am very pleased to be one of your pointless friends.

Thanks GG, feeling is mutual :)

Just think of the forums as the internet and lovehoney is china.

Most people use it as a sign of respect to people on the forums that they get along with.

This same topic seems to come up at least once a week. Please make sure to search for anything similar before you start a new thread.

I have 77 friend requests. Its a little surreal. Do 77 people post on here?

I don't think it's pointless at all. Adding people you commune with regularly on the forum means you can access their profiles super easily - great if you're being a LH fairy or if you want to read the reviews written by people who's opinions you respect etc ..

delilahxx wrote:

I also like to have my pointless friends in a friends list and I thank you delilahxx for being one of my pointless friends for a while now.

And thank you LilMissFrustrated for adding me as a pointless friend, I have accepted :)

Just being honest, If you could chat, a lot of people wouldn't add friends because there is always at least one that takes it the wrong way, Filth bags lol

Its a shame that people were abusing the chat function as sometimes it would be nice to just have a friendly chat with other users without boring everyone else.
I like having my pointless friends though also :) and as previously said it can help the LH fairies.

I add people to my friend list because it makes me feel special.

And I can surprise them with present bombs when I am so financially inclined.

You can still spark up conversations on the wall with people and become friends that say, I do agree having a proper chat facility would be better but I guess making the best out of what we have should be just as good

I remember chat involving. Hi will you skype with me, no, just a little bit, no, i don't even have to see your face, no. Are you sure? 1000%. So much so if you were the last man on the planet id shoot myself! Oh ok. So you are sure? No kidding this is how it went. Then of course we had the if you buy me a toy ill send you a pic. If i buy myself a toy, i can take my own pic.

It was a pity because i loved chatting to my friends.

Yes kik works with a username only.😉