chat?

ok, if i've offended everyone that i've befriended on here somehow, i apologise...but i dont think i have, but....how come loads say they are online, yet none even say hi, after i've said hi to them....is anyone else having the same problems, or should i change my deodarant?

cakeybakey wrote:

ok, if i've offended everyone that i've befriended on here somehow, i apologise...but i dont think i have, but....how come loads say they are online, yet none even say hi, after i've said hi to them....is anyone else having the same problems, or should i change my deodarant?

you havnt offended me, chat doesnt always work, so dont take offense if you dont get a reply, you smell great BTW

My chat worked once for a couple of minutes but I've never tried it on the PC, just my phone so I'm not sure if people attempt to chat with me and think I'm being rude. It may be that the people you are trying to chat with are also using their phones/chat just isn't working for them?

cakeybakey wrote:

cakey have you checked your status is "available"

Also, the system 'ghosts' and people appear online for an hour after they have signed out, so they might not actually be there to be able to reply...

cakeybakey wrote:

I'll talk to u again anytime xx

thanks everyone....at least i know its not just me....luvs you