Friends chat

Am I being rude to other users on the friends chat at the bottom of the page if I don't say hi when they are on.

I know I don't click on them when I see them but they don't click on for me, so I figure they must be busy, which doesn't bother me, people will chat when they want, that's why I don't want to bother anyone.

But I don't ignore the ones that do want to chat.

So basically is it being rude or is it ok?

All sounds fair and reasonable to me.

We must have a chat sometime, when I have more time, I have to get ready for work.

HH

Thanks, I didn't want to offend anyone, good job I didn't have to go to work today, I would be late by now.:-)

Mines still not really working on my phone so I've not been ignoring anyone intentionally if they've messaged me :)

My chat hasn't worked since I downloaded the lovehoney app

If someone has added you as friend and you accept, then in my opinion they should be making the first move to say hi. Vice versa then you should be making the first move.

I hardly talk to people on chat but when i do its when im not busy

but la83 it sounds ok to me xx

amydb69 wrote:

I hardly talk to people on chat but when i do its when im not busy

but la83 it sounds ok to me xx

On topic, I'm sorry I've missed you the last few times you've said hello!

slightly off topic, I used to regularly have like 12 people online on my chat list and now I'm lucky if there are 3 :-/ either people have given up with the site/chat or just don't like me any more ha!

also when you log off you stay on line for many hours so people think you are still there and think you rude if you dont reply, it should be made when you log off your name disappears

Thanks that makes me feel better.

Actually I have to apologise to two people I forgot to log off before I went into the kitchen to bake, I'm so sorry.

If people say Hi to me I always say heel back, even if i'm about to log off. Most of the time I can't remember who friend requested who so I try to chat to anyone who's on line the same time as me. x

Lou22 wrote:

Mines still not really working on my phone so I've not been ignoring anyone intentionally if they've messaged me :)

I don't know if you are on O2, but chat stopped working I my phone (Blackberry), when I tried to use LH via my playbook via O2 I was told that I was trying to access an 18+ site.

I have now changed the setting on my phone and chat now works fine.

May be that your issue?

HH