🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

Is there a way to edit my reviews to add more detail?

There isn’t a way to edit your review once it has been posted, however you are able to resubmit them and I can remove the old version for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I will do that.

Hi Brenna,

Think my reviews are improving, but not sure how many I’ve done or if I need to up my game!
Any help/ suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

@andybug74 Your latest review is getting there, but is still a bit too brief. I’d recommend having a read of our review writing guide, or check out this thread where some of our current testers post their reviews!

Hi Brenna,

Can you give me any advice on how I’m looking with my reviews please. Not sure how many I’ve done now. But would appreciate any guidance you can give.

Thanks again

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

Thank you for having a look and let me know, is there a way of seeing what we have already reviewed x

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

Could I check if my reviews are sufficient and detailed enough? Would appreciate the feedback on how I can improve my reviews and find out if I am doing them wrongly.

Cheers!

Hey Brenna, would love some feedback.

Thanks,

Hey Brenna, would love some feedback. Is there a way I can find my reviews, feel like I’ve written lots over the years. Would be good to review my reviews!

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna, I would love some constructive criticism of my reviews - really hoping to test some products one day!

Hello Brenna,

I feel like I foolishly rushed through a load of reviews, which didn’t have as much information as I would like to have included.

It’s not possible to edit reviews retrospectively is it?
Or can reviews be removed so that they can be re-done? If this can happen, can you let me know which ones I should re-do and I will be more thorough! :grin:

Is there any chance you’d be able to have a look at my reviews? I know a few are a bit short and would ammend if possible
Love this site and only recently found out becoming a tester was a possibility!

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

Would it be possible for you to have a look over the reviews I have submitted recently and let me know if there is anything there holding me back from being selected in the tester forums.

Many thanks.

@Lovehoney_Brenna I’ve only got a few reviews up so far but I’d appreciate feedback so I can improve for future reviews!

Thank you @Lovehoney_Brenna
I have recently written a couple new reviews, I hope they’re good enough and enough for me to start apply to review and test items :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Lovehoney_Brenna We would like some feedback on our reviews. We could submit more or brush them up if needed. Thank you.

@Lovehoney_Brenna

Hi Brenna! I know you’re super busy, but when you have the time, can you take a peek at my reviews? I’ve been writing them since May, but so far, no luck getting chosen to test anything. It’s entirely possible, too, that I’m just being too impatient! Anyway, I would love to know if there’s anything that I need to do differently or anything that I can improve. Thank you for your help!! :purple_heart:

@Lovehoney_Brenna very new to this… feedback welcome on our recent reviews (approx 7). Thanks

Hi Brenna,

I would love for you to give me some feed back on my reviews.