🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

@sexyprice69 Your reviews are a bit too brief to be considered for testers, but your review for the Unite 2 is on the right track! I’d recommend checking out our review writing guide here , or check out other testers reviews here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Belufa Your reviews are great! :slight_smile: You are ready to start volunteering for tester items

@claireeconnor1990 You have currently submitted x3 reviews, and they are too brief to be considered for tester items. Testers normally submit 7-10 good quality reviews before they are selected for free products. These threads are super helpful to give you an idea of the kind of reviews we are after :slight_smile:

@CuriousGuy Your reviews are perfect! However you have only reviewed one type of toy, and although we do sometimes look for complete beginners for items, it is unlikely. I would suggest diversifying your reviews a bit, as although you’re a great candidate for the type of toys you have reviewed, they don’t come up as often :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kinkycouple0914 You have currently only written x3 reviews, and they are too brief to be considered for tester items, although your review for the wand is on the right track! I would suggest having a read of our review guide or checking out other testers reviews :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Parademic Some of your reviews are fantastic, but some are too brief. I think you only need to submit a couple more similar to your review of the Lovehoney Secret Agent Love Egg to qualify though! :smiley:

1 Like

@duchessofnowhere @Maidlover69

There are always going to be more people wanting to be testers than there are testers available. Once you have qualified it is simply a case of waiting to be matched with an item and continuing to volunteer. We try to match products to people we think will enjoy them! :slight_smile:

It is also worth remembering you are unlikely to be matched with a type of item you haven’t reviewed before, unless we are looking for complete beginners, or with an item you have previously disliked (eg. a Butt Plug and you have previously said you dislike anal play) :smiley:

I know there are a lot of testers, haven’t had a new test in 4 to 6 months I think, just checking to make sure I haven’t slipped thru the cracks as a tester. Thank you for all your hard work Brenna!!

1 Like

On a side note, I also miss being able to see all of my reviews in one place. Sometimes when I submit a review now I’m paranoid that it will get lost or that it’s not linked to my profile properly (I always use the same email). That, and I would like to see how many I’ve actually done over the years!

I do like the new forums though, so you win some, you lose some :blush:

1 Like

@Boogaloo I totally agree, though the new forum has nothing to do with not being able to see your reviews. I love all the changes that were made on the forum, I do not love some of the changes that were made to the shopping site. I think the update there was a mistake (just my opinion!) When the shopping site was updated, the ability to link to the reviews there was lost, hence why we no longer have them in our profiles and the loss of the review of the month and links to new reviews posted. I think this is a great pity as I used to love reading new reviews particularly if they were for items I had strong opinions on or by people who’s opinions I really respected.

4 Likes

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna could you check my profile if you get chance please. No idea on how many reviews I’ve done :man_facepalming: and any pointers would be great. Thanks x

1 Like

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna it’s been a while since I’ve done a review, but had a few before. Do you know how many I’ve done and if they have been ok?

@Rth2803 Some of your reviews are amazing, and your Starlet review is perfect! Some of the others are a bit too brief though, but with a few more like your Starlet review you’ll be ready to go! :smiley:

@hp_2006 Your reviews are perfect and you have currently submitted x11 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@arencook Your reviews are great and you still qualify for tester items! My only suggestion would be that if you want to review lingerie, check out this section of the tester guide :slight_smile:

@Lovehoney_Brenna Would you mind just checking mine please? Really interested in testing out items but just need to know if i’m doing anything wrong!

@kaillume Your reviews are too brief to be considered for tester items, there is some fab info on how to write a great review here, or you can find reviews from some current testers in the My Reviews thread :slight_smile:

Hi. I have just reviewed a number of my products. Could you be so kind as to give me feedback on my reviews when you have time? Thanks!

@Frange Your reviews are currently a bit too brief to be considered for tester items, however your review of the Fifty Shades Of Grey Thrusting Rabbit is on the right track! If you are interested in reviewing tester items then I would recommend having a read of the following threads:

Thank you!