🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

Please check ours and see what we need :grin::grin:

1 Like

Hi Brenna, any advice would be appreciated thanks. Have loved testing when lucky enough to be picked and would be great to do it again sometime

@22couple The reviews you have written are really good! However there is only 3 of them, we look for 7-10 good quality reviews (like the ones you have already written) when selecting testers :slight_smile:

1 Like

@etc28 You’ve written some great reviews, however recently they have gotten quite brief. If you expanded the reviews, similar to your earlier ones, you would be good to go! :smiley:

Thanks for all the help Brenna. I’ll see if there’s any items I can review and do my best to make some longer reviews :smiley::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’d like feedback too! The ones I posted on the .fr are almost identical to the .eu ones but in French.

Aw this is so lovely of you brenna.

@Lovehoney_Brenna we would appreciate you reading some of our reviews and providing feedback. Thanks for your time.
CFx

@Lovehoney_Brenna I’m sure i can improve my reviews plus i buy a lot from LH but need to review all of it not just the odd item. Thanks for any feedback.

@Cuberdon Your reviews (on .eu) are great! But there are only 2 of them, we generally look for between 7-10 good quality reviews for testers.

I can’t check your French ones as my French isn’t the best :see_no_evil:

For those of us who have done some reviews that are too short or not up to scratch, can we redo them? If a 2nd review is submitted under the same reviewer name can LH delete the first?

1 Like

@Couplefun69 Your reviews are fabulous! There are only 4 of them though, we usually look for between 7-10 reviews.

It can also be super helpful if you include your measurements in reviews for lingerie (only if you are happy to of course), as this gives other customers a better idea of how things will fit on them :slight_smile:

1 Like

@maz1965 Your reviews are a touch too short, expanding on the items a bit will improve your chances :slight_smile:

@BDSMKinkyCouple If you let me know which reviews you would like to re-do, I can nip in and remove the originals :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d appreciate some feedback @Lovehoney_Brenna .
I seem to volunteer for quite a few items but no luck.
Pointers would be great :blush:

I would certainly like to know if my reviews are useful or not, I find them very useful when deciding on future purchases.

@BishBosh Your review of the Lovehoney Twilight Rose Black Lace Bra Set is absolutely perfect, unfortunately the other reviews are too brief. If you wrote some more similar to your Twilight Rose review you would be good to go! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s really great of you - Thank you! :blush:

@12_monkees Your reviews are still great! :smiley:

1 Like

@Tacotab Some of your reviews are great, but other are a little too brief. If you write a handful more like your review of the Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Vibrator and you should be good to start volunteering! :slight_smile: