🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

I have written my first review today, would you be able to check it please to let me know if I am on the right track?
Thank you very much.

like I said, they’re the same, roughly translated to say the same thing. I was curious about how many reviews would be good to start asking for samples but didn’t dare ask since the information wasn’t in the guide I supposed there wasn’t a rule for that.

That said I’ll stop applying until I have enough things to review

Hate to be pedantic… Okay, I don’t I’m very pedantic it is a fault of mine and I apologise in advance for sounding rude but it is in the guide:

Within the regular tester key points:

Typically ten or more live reviews are helpful for us to consider someone for testing and reviewing

Within the Secret tester key points:

To get to this level of testing we will expect more than 11 live reviews, and at least one of which has been a :lh_heart_purple: Regular Tester

And within the FAQs:

Our Tester scheme is open to everyone! :partying_face: You just need to write 7-10 good reviews of things you already own to show us your writing style, and you can then be considered for free review items.

If you can’t find something you’re curious about in the guide though, general tester questions are always welcome and can be asked in the Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat thread.

5 Likes

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna we did think that was exactly what you was going to say to be honest, we have recognised this since being apart of the community, our future reviews will reflect this, thanks for taking the time to look at this for us x

Thanks Brenna. I added one for the Jessica rabbit vibrator last night which hopefully was more the type of review you would like?

Mrs. Val and I have had only one test item but have written a few reviews so any feedback would be great! Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna

@Lovehoney_Brenna is there a way for me to add to my last tester review as its not live yet? I’m conscious that I didn’t rave about it enough :rofl:
I have an extra paragraph written and ready to send if its allowed.

I’d need to remove it it and you’d have to submit it again. Do you have a copy of the review saved?

1 Like

I do yes, could you send me another link if its not too much of an inconvenience?
The toy deserves the additional paragraph.

Due to the spam filter I won’t be able to send another link until Monday the 19th - I will note that it needs to be sent on that day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could give you another email address for this purpose if it helps.

1 Like

Unfortunately that would mean the review wouldn’t be linked to your profile, the item isn’t launching for a little bit so there is plenty of time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok perfect, thanks for your time, sorry for being a pain :upside_down_face:

Hi Brenna

Can you tell me how many reviews I’ve posted, I think maybe I’m just under the threshold?

Any tips or advice to be considered for testers appreciated.

Thanks for being so helpful

Hello Brenna! I’m a few days late but would be happy for any feedback if you have time :smiling_face:

Would love to hear feedback on reviews, always room to improve and I’m loving reviewing! :purple_heart::grin:

Which one did you get would like to read your review

This one!

2 Likes

Would love some feedback :slight_smile:

I had one a long time ago the beads did nothing for me but thst was a long time ago