🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

@Lovehoney_Brenna if you could check my reviews it would be appreciated as would love to be selected for testing. Not sure if i have reviewed enough items yet or if they are of a low standard. Problem may be account only shows handful of orders but I do review items bought by OH where for me etc x

1 Like

Out of curiosity, I’m soon going back into a living situation where I can buy and review toys with my partner (sort of, we’re distanced but I’ll be seeing him every month) , and probably try to re-sign myself back up for testing when doing so. I’m pretty sure all of my reviews right now are like 3 to 6 years old by now but I’m wondering if they’re still applicable for rebooting doing testers again? Or if I need some fresher reviews in the meantime? I’d imagine the quality of my reviews are probably still fine given back in my day I had a review of the month once :joy:

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi Brenna it’s been a little while and was wondering if we were anywhere nearer to being successful in becoming testers yet? We have a few things left to review as have bought some more bits :grin: but the new things you are putting out to testers seem amazing at the mo :heart_eyes:

@Lovehoney_Brenna I think I have five or six reviews up now, but I’ve also only asked to be a tester once or twice. I’d love any feedback that you could provide as my wife and I would definitely be interested in doing more testing for toys/lingerie. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always happy for any help in making my reviews better :blush:

1 Like

@MissFrisky You’ve submitted 8 reviews in total, but a couple are a bit too brief to qualify, if you write a coupe more like your other reviews then you should be all good to go! :smiley:

@nieve You’ve got some really great reviews! But also a good handful of shorter ones, especially for lingerie. If you are comfortable adding it, including your measurements helps other customers decide if a piece of lingerie is suitable for them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love some feedback on my reviews , i sometimes wonder if i go into to much detail ! Im also not sure how many i have done , i am expecting its not as many as i think it is .
Thank you for all your help and time x

@RedFox Some of your reviews are perfect! But others are a little too brief, if you wrote a few more similar to your more detailed reviews then you should be good to go! :smiley:

1 Like

@Solo88 Most of your reviews are great, but there are a handful that are too brief meaning you’re just below the qualifying threshold. If you wrote a couple more reviews similar to your more detailed reviews, then you should be ready to start volunteering for items! :smiley:

@NaughtyMazz Your reviews are a bit too brief to be considered for testers currently, however your most recent review is perfect! Some more reviews similar to that one and you should be good to go! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MK7 You’re still all good to go! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@G_and_S In terms of reviews, you look good to go from my side :smiley: Make sure you’re volunteering on the Tester List poll as this is where your first tester is likely to come from :slight_smile:

@ScorpioDaddy Yes, you currently only have 5 reviews posted, however 4 of those reviews definitely meet the tester standard, so you only need to write a few more like that to qualify! :slight_smile:

Hi there, I’ve done a few reviews so far that I’d really appreciate some feedback on :grinning:

@andytaylor98 Your reviews are still perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lovingsex Some of your reviews are great! However there are a lot of shorter ones, a few more in depth reviews and you should be good to go. :smiley:

@Ellewoods2906 You’re well on your way to qualifying! x4 of your reviews are perfect, a couple more, like your reviews of the Womanizer Starlet and the Fifty Shades of Grey Inner Goddess Silver Jiggle Balls, and you will good to go! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grin:

Hi brenna we’d love aome feedback on our reviews as wed love to be considered for testers