🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

Thank you for your help , i think i was a bit shy to start with :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna , I’m pretty sure I have done 15-20 reviews though I don’t know if I can check for myself or not, but do the reviews have to be written within a time frame? I think my last review was in April.

Thank.

I have a review on the Doc Johnson American bombshell ultra girthy buttplug 5 inch under the username of B69.

@MrsmrB Your first review was great! But the following a little too brief. We look for between 7-10 good quality reviews before considering people for tester items :slight_smile:

1 Like

@David1986H Tester reviews need to be submitted within a set deadline, but reviews of your own purchases can be submitted whenever you like! :slight_smile:

@Beats69 We usually look for 7-10 well written reviews before people are considered for tester items. The review of the Doc Johnson Plug is very good though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Brenna would love some feedback if our reviews are up to speed did an odd test item sometime ago but life’s got in the way but very much back into LH again now!

Thank you very much for the feedback i will look to be more thorough and detailed in future.better add some more goodies to my cart to review then.

If it’s not too late, we’d love some feedback!

1 Like

I’m having an issue where I cannot see or leave reviews. I thought it was my tablet but the same thing happens on my desktop. When I go to look at a product review all I see is a throbbing heart. Any ideas? I have tried both logged in and not logged in.

@Lovehoney_Brenna
Hi Brenna, since your feedback a few weeks ago, i wonder if you can give me some feedback on the ones ive added today? Thank you

1 Like

Could it be your browser? There’s a known glitch where the reviews don’t show up on Firefox or Duck2Go unless you change some of the default privacy/tracking settings.

@jessandmike0620 Your reviews are great and you have submitted enough, you are definitely ready to start volunteering for tester items :slight_smile: I recommend you start with the :lh_heart_purple: Tester List posts as this is where your first tester is likely to come from!

1 Like

@maz1965 They are still a little brief, but your review of the Lovehoney Treasure Chest Body is on the right track! :slight_smile:

@Lovehoney_Brenna
Are our reviews up to speed? Have tested sometime ago but not been active for along time want to be fully involved in the lovehoney community again.

That was it! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna , any feedback would be gratefully accepted. Thank you for taking the time to do this for people, I am sure it is appreciated by all.

I know I’m a bit late to the party but any feedback would be amazing, my partner and I would love to be testers.

Thank you

T&B

Did you do a review on the rabbit Vibrator?

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna how long does it take for submitted reviews to be published? I reviewed yesterday - just wondering if/when I’ll be able to apply to be a tester? Any feedback on reviews would be fantastic, thanks.