Christmas Competition - write me a story?

“Today will be my day, today will be my day”, thought the little dildo, as his friends got taken away. They don’t care that I don’t vibrate, thrust, or shake, those are all just things that eventually break. I am more trusty, I am firm though I’m small, but not everyone enjoys girthy and tall. Not everyone likes big and impressive, he said quietly to himself, as the other dildos seemed to grow even more massive. “Today will be my day, today will be my day”, he kept on repeating to make the bad thoughts go away. “Psst hey you” someone whispered across the shelf, the little dildo looked around, but saw only bigger versions of himself. “Hey, yes you” he heard again, from way in the back. The tiny dildo turned his head, with his tiny dildo neck. He couldn’t see who spoke to him, whichever toy spoke out, so the little dildo squeaked out with his little dildo mouth. “Yes, I hear you, what do you have to say?”, “don’t get your hopes up little dildo, they will never take you away!” The little dildo fought back tears from his little dildo eyes, and finally with all his strength, he yelled “stop telling lies!” As days turned to night, and nights turned to day, even more of the little dildo’s friends got taken away. Until one day it happened, the box packing man took him away, “I wonder where I’m going to, oh man, do I look okay?” They dusted him off, and wrapped him with care, with a nice green paper and a big red bow to wear. In a package he went, shipping label on top, then off to the courier, with a skip and a hop. He heard bells in the air, as he grew more and more cold, making his way to the person to whom he was sold. “Ding dong, ding dong” he finally heard, followed by some mumbles, though he didn’t understand a word. He was picked up, and then put down, “nooooooo” thought the little dildo, as his smile turned to a frown. “I was chosen, it was my time to play” he cried to himself, no longer keeping the bad thoughts away. “I am small, I am worthless, no one wants me at all” if he wasn’t a firm little dildo he’d crawl into a ball. He closed his eyes, and accepted his fate. “At least I got to go on a trip, before it was too late”. A little while later, a few days had passed, he heard the ripping of paper, “has my time come at last?” Blinded by twinkly lights, it took a while for him to see, that he was in the hands of a woman who was beaming with glee. “Oh darling, thank you, what a wonderful surprise, it is so cute and perfect, look at the size!” The little dildo felt warmth in his soul, as he finally found his perfect forever hole. The end.

2 Likes