Caption Competition - December (Christmas Edition!)

Get your jingle ball puns and bulging sack jokes at the ready - it's time for the Christmas caption competition! You might have to dig deep for this one, but you love a challenge don't you?

Please note: The winner will be picked on 21 December, in time to catch the Christmas post! The January edition will be up at some point in the first week of January.

There will be one overall winner who wins a selection of goodies to review (so please make sure you can review, and that you have an Orgasm Army wishlist made up from products that aren't yet reviewed).

Alice decided to keep all of the gifts she bought for Christmas for herself and it made her so happy she writhed around on the floor in ecstasy!

Jenna's boyfriend wasn't getting his hopes up. Upon saying he wanted to try something new and for her to think outside the box, she clearly wasn't getting it.

Mrs Santa took the meaning of the phrase "surround yourself with the things you love" literally when the worlds Lovehoney order came in to the Grotto.

If I stare hard enough at that box it may just turn into a well hung, ripped bloke!!!

Oh dear I seem to have inadvertantly tripped over these Lovehoney boxes and opened them up revealing lovely vibrators, erotic DVDs and lube.....what to do....what to do....?

The Doctor was amazed to see the first case of LoveHoney Box fever in his entire career.

''aw thanks santa just what every teenage boy wants his own bimbo for xmas''

Having realised she had spent all her money on LoveHoney and not bought anyone any presents, Alice set about deciding whether granny would prefer the vibrating bullet or the beginners bondage kit.....

Alice never did get round to opening her other presents once she found which one was from LoveHoney...

Mrs Claus seriously thought about putting Alice on the naughty list - so she could keep the LoveHoney goodies for herself!!

"No, no, that's just what I wanted, after all a girl can't have too many pairs of fluffy carpet slippers can she?"

I hope the next present is the bumper box of batteries alice thought to herself.

Alice got lost in LoveHoney wonderland.

No matter how hard I try, i just can't get inside Alice's box !

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, LoveHoney sent to me:

• 12 flavoured condoms
  • 11 pairs of stockings
  • 10 sets of hancuffs
  • 9 books on bondage
  • 8 leather floggers
  • 7 giant dildos
  • 6 anal douches
  • 5 Cooooock Riiiiiiings!
  • 4 nipple clamps
  • 3 butt plugs
  • 2 bullet vibes
  • and the postage and packing was FREE!

Mr Monster wrote:

• 12 flavoured condoms
  • 11 pairs of stockings
  • 10 sets of hancuffs
  • 9 books on bondage
  • 8 leather floggers
  • 7 giant dildos
  • 6 anal douches
  • 4 nipple clamps
  • 3 butt plugs
  • 2 bullet vibes
  • and the postage and packing was FREE! External Media

fantastic.... you have got my vote!

"It wasn't the number of sex toys that made Mary's eyes light up - it was the size of the boxes!"

"It's always the same, you get them something that needs a ton of batteries and makes loads of noise, then you have to banish them to their room for the rest of the week!"

"When Mary swapped Rudolf's carrot for her favourite vibe, Santa took the hint!"

"Now, let's see . . . socks, slippers, jumper, Dominatrix Starter Kit . . ."

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Haha! Love Mr Monsters song! Have you seen this thread yet?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/139103-the-12-toys-of-christmas/

"Alice was smiling now, but she was going to have a lot of explaining to do when her boyfriend comes home!"

Bugger! And I thought I was being original. Still, I love the idea of whoever reads this out in the LH offices tomorrow singing out "Fiiiiive Cooooock Riiiiiings!" And everyone can join in. External Media

Mr Monster wrote:

• 12 flavoured condoms
  • 11 pairs of stockings
  • 10 sets of hancuffs
  • 9 books on bondage
  • 8 leather floggers
  • 7 giant dildos
  • 6 anal douches
  • 4 nipple clamps
  • 3 butt plugs
  • 2 bullet vibes
  • and the postage and packing was FREE! External Media

OMG Love it!! Nearly weed laughing!! You definitely get my vote!! External Media