Thanks to Lovehoney and apologies from me

Thanks Lovehoney for my 12 days of Christmas prize. I'm so thrilled to get it, especially as I was a complete idiot and didn't check my emails properly. So sorry for the trouble caused in getting my prize to me. Thank you for your amazing service, products, prizes and offers. I'm enormously apreciative of everything you do.

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Congratulations Caliente! I'm happy for you, hope you enjoy your prize :) x

:o

Congratulations x

so................ what did you get? :D

popk1n wrote:

so................ what did you get? :D

The question we all secretly wanted to ask :P I'm guessing the big bundle at the end? Congratulations Caliente :) x

Oh nooooo! Sorry, I seem to have confused everyone. I won one of the sprial glass dildos. Not the mega prize! I should have said that. But I'm very, very happy with what I got. :)

Caliente wrote:

Oh nooooo! Sorry, I seem to have confused everyone. I won one of the sprial glass dildos. Not the mega prize! I should have said that. But I'm very, very happy with what I got. :)

still sending jealous vibes through the keyboard............... but also congratulatory vibes too! Lucky you :D

Congratulations Caliente 😊 hope you are enjoying your glass dildo. x

Thank you for your amazing service, products, prizes and offers. I'm enormously apreciative of everything you do.

^I'll second that! ❤️

Thanks, friends. :)

Congratulations. That Is one of the glass dildos we don't own.

Congratulations!

I got one of those prizes too! It is now one of my favourite toys, hope you enjoy!