Circumicised or not?

Foreskin Bunny......

TB

lol Bunny, you are naughty

But we like you !! BOOM BOOM ha ha.

TB

Showing your age there TB Can't remember if I replied to this or not, I'm still a cavalier though.

Hmm. The bloke is uncut, i've experienced both in the past (kinda goes without saying as an ex of mine was kurdish, lol...) and in terms of appearance and performance it's a close thing. Probably slightly prefer cut to uncut in aesthetics, in performance it's more about the guy attached tbh!

Pierced ones look good too :P still havent physically tested one out though - my ex got it done after we split and we were due to ahem.. meet up and then i went and got together with current mr! wouldnt change it for the world mind, but still. lol..

Sorry to bump an old post but just thought i'd have my say as I'm indeed "cut"/circumcised! The lasses that I have been with have all said they have never been with a circumcised lad before but afterards much preferred it due to the fact that to them I always seemed cleaner, my head seemed slightly firmer. They said in general it looks neater and more attractive but they also found it harder to give me a hand-job! (well without lube)

So it has it's draw-backs, I didn't have much of a say as I was a baby but in my early years, if I had a choice, I would have said no... but now I'm 20 and had plenty of time I much prefer being "cut". My current OH says its the best sex and to her she says it feels different but better (then again she could just be saying that lol)

Anyways thats by view, planning on uploading a couple of photos to the blog when I get a chance :p

FAR prefer cut aesthetically - though as I spent most of my university years and the vast majority of my twenties somewhere it's done automatically, this might have influenced my opinion a bit... But I find large foreskins strangely creepy (I know - it's my hang-up, nothing to do with the man). In terms of sexual performance, I don't think it makes all that much difference - though circumcised men seem able to last a lot longer. Maybe just in my mind, though. I've certainly had way superior sexual experiences with cut men - but that may say more about the English men I've been with than anything else ;-) And don't get me started on cheesy knobs...

i have to agree with AH,i have no probs feelin my girls tongue on my knob. circumcision is the way forward!lmao.

If you prefer circumcised or not, it would be nice if the guys who had were given the choice, most have had it done by their parents wishes.

It's there for a reason, there's a full thread about how women SHOULDN'T alter their pussies, would we feel the same if women had their pussy lips cut off?

Hello there i have a foreskin and i love it ...great when masterbating or getting a hand job and as for hygine if you have it you clean it...no cheesy smells simple keep it clean...

Well, I didn't have a choice, discovered, much to my embarresment, that mine was too tight, and seeing as my parents were paying for private healthcare, I had to go through a normal doctor, then the private one, to be apporved.

Before having it removed I never had any sexual contact with anyone else, but, having said that I don't notice a difference in masturbation. A few of my friends asked did I not lose sensation and I have to say absolutely not... I've heard stories of people that have, but I don't notice a difference.

Luckily for me my fiancée likes it, and has said many times she much prefers cut to uncut.

I've probably answered above, but each to their own and it's a pity that most men don;t get the choice. I had one guy who had lost sensation and bit. Mostly I've been with uncircumsised guys though, because I think that's the usual in the UK whereas in teh USA it's teh opposite. As long as your happy all is fine!

hi i am uncut and find it hard to imagine having mine cut off !!the head of mine is so sensitive to touch that i always imagine it would be painful for me but does that change when you have it whipped off???

i honestly have no preference in this matter

sorry i cant help!!!

x

Nope l definately wouldn't want to escape naked through a briar patch without my protector !!!

TB

My hubby was circumcised about 10 years ago as his foreskin was too tight, we couldnt have sex more than 3 times a day without him getting sore. its now more like 3 times a year. I hate giving him a hand job but love blowjobs. He says its a lot less sensitive now but cums within just a few minutes.

He was in agony for weeks. could hardly walk for the first 5 days, Couldnt even watch me get undressed

I would prefer him to be uncut, but they cant stick it back on can they.

I do know of another older man who had a tight foreskin but wouldnt have surgery. Supposedly his wife split his foreskin during sex. i dont know to what extent but that story was enough to convince my hubbty.

As far as I know, the foreskin does protect the head of the penis and helps keep out infection. The only reason men should get a circumcission in my opinion is if the foreskin becomes diseased and the doctore recommends it.

Women who have had problems with their men and how clean they are should know it's not down to their foreskin, but their own personal hygiene.

Simple solution: Invest in some baby wipes to quickly clean genitals before sexual contact. Or, if you can wait, take a shower (maybe together and clean each other as a form of intimacy and affection).

Right, for anyone saying an uncut man is unhygenic is just plain wrong. It takes a couple of seconds to clean in the shower. If you have a guy with an unclean dick that's his own fault. Most uncut guys have perfectly clean, healthy cocks. Most girls I know prefer uncut because it gives them something to play with. It also keeps the head more sensitive.

There really is no need for circumcision unless it's diseased and needs to be removed.

I myself am cut, really didnt have any say in it because I was only a few days old.

But I havent seen any ladies who have a really strong feeling one way or the other

I have been done, was many years ago!

I like te look of it cut, looks more attractive (if a cock can look attractive)

It has never come up in conversation with anyone of my partners, so I can't comment on there side!

Never knew the skin acted like a lubricant in a way, I need to use lube whilst pleasuring myself so there is that side. Still very sensitive for me.

Hope this helps and makes sense.

xx