Condom frustrations and sizes on site

I've mentioned this before. I really do not enjoy buying condoms via LH, and usually got so fustrated that I give up.

Can you guys add a girth and length measurement to the site for all condoms, in mm? Some do, some have it in the description, some have it in inches. Most don't.

My fustration with the issue meant that my Wife and I were left with no condom last weekend on the rare day that we were both a> in the same country and b> not exhausted.

Whilst we are on the conversation of improvements

Weird, the site seemed to cut my submission in half! Here is the other half:

Whilst we are on the conversation about improvements, would it be possible to add price per unit to the site?

Hi matnem,

I will pass your suggestion on the team.

So sorry to hear that this is a frustration for you. To help feedback and suggestions get to the correct area it is best to contact Customer care or use the suggestion thread: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1430452-the-great-big-suggestions-thread-part-2/page-13/

Not all changes are quick and not all suggestions can be made but we certainly love to have the feedback. 

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this issue. 

Sorry, I did look for that thread but I could find it.

I would be interested to hear from others that buy condoms based on something other than the outer packaging.

I must admit i usually end up scouring the manufacturers websites for sizes, THEN try to find a supplier as it seems that very few sellers ever mention sizing / shape / style, and it certainly isn't a "one size fits all" item

If you have the "nominal width" you can calculate the circumference. I don't know how many have this info though.

Are you looking for a particular size outside of the "standard" that manufacturers seem to use?

Good news, Jess is on the case and shall be sanity checking all the condoms. When I say sanity checks I mean checking measurements & thickness. 

Price per unit will not be added currently but something we can consider with future improvements. 

I hope this will help with future purchases for many :) 

Hey Leanne,

Thanks for looking into this, that's great news!!

Irie, to be honest, I find condoms that are 'too tight' split really easily on me. I've had too many scares to risk it!

So, in my experience, condoms with width 52mm are tight on me. Larger condoms which are 56mm tend to feel less tight, which results in a more intimate experience with my partner. In addition, they tend to split less.

Some additional: in the past we never had lube. (This was back in the day of the 3 pack that you'd get with the flavour and rubbed.). Now I alway use a water based (usually anal because it's thicker) lube.

It's worth checking out the mysize range, they come in a variety of sizes and their website has a measurement guide to allow you to get the right size for you.