Congratulations!

Fluffbags wrote:

Congratulations! I actually went down to ETO this year. Met lots of wonderful people but didn't run into anyone I recognised from Lovehoney. (Sad Panda) Was hoping to say hi! :D

So chuffed for you guys!

I thought you were there! The chap from Amourose said he met someone who had reviewed one of their toys on Lovehoney and adored it...

</Sherlock>

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Yay! No surprises there though, you were bound to win at least one award, I'm so happy you got 2!

I was too lazy to register so I could vote, so I'm glad you still won haha.

Everyone we met there said that they were sure we were going to win, but we're never complacent and it was genuinely a lovely surprise to win both!

StHubbins wrote:

Congratulations and well deserved.

Did you spot any amazing new products at the show?

Well that would be telling! Lots of interesting items, and lots more to see at the American version of ETO (called ANME) in a couple of weeks.

Possibly some exclusives in the pipeline too... Oooo, mystery!

Ooh Alice, you tease! x

Bah! :( Really sorry I missed you Alice. I asked a few people if anyone from Lovehoney was around, but clearly not the right people, because I ended up thinking you guys were not there. But anyway, your sherlock skills are working well, because that was indeed me. I talked his ear off about how amazing it was until he looked bored. Bahahaha! Maybe next year I will get to say hi.

Congrats all, a great reward for outstanding customer service.

well done

keep up the good work

Well done!