Corsets

studley wrote:

lol@ CBA =Can't Be Arsed External Media

Has alternative meanings on a forum such as this doesn't it? Lol.

Purple, l think you would look good in leather, push up or contained, you have the skin tone to match- l have black in my head.... what do you think?

Tallboy

PJ get one by what katie did from LH, sized by the waist, take off 3 - 4 " from yoru real measurement and buy that one, nice and simple and they are amazing quality.

PS the one in my pic is by them

Imelda, you have 6? Where do you wear them all? Out and about clubbing or just in the bedroom? I love corsets! I got one from Primark years ago at £8 it was cheap and gorgeous, im off to hunt for a phot of it to put up on here

Ooo my corset pic is up, its hard to see but the other girl in it had to be cut out, its only fair. Still you can see the biscuits popping out lol! Ahh I loved that corset, it was gold and black, very hot!

nice biscuits lol

studley wrote:

nice biscuits lol External MediaExternal Media

Thanks Studley External Media

Fabby photo Pinkbeach! I'm just awaiting the arrival of my new corset, so hopefully it fits and I'll be able to join corset rebellion too!

Thanks WB, oooo look forward to seeing it! I am keen to buy a new corset, found a very sexy one on here so its on my wishlist, next pay day Im buying it!!

pinkbeach wrote:

Thanks WB, oooo look forward to seeing it! I am keen to buy a new corset, found a very sexy one on here so its on my wishlist, next pay day Im buying it!!

ah!!! It's out of stock in my g/f's size. Oh well, wishlisted for the future!

I make steel boned corsets and all I can say is be careful when buying cheap - it costs me a lot in materials for each one, spiral steel bones and sprung steels for the back, flexible high quality busks, genuine coutil for the fabric and 2 piece grommets for the back lacing. Not to mention the construction and fitting - as I only really do them to measure. Even when I make one for £150 there isn't a lot of profit there - I just do them out of love of corsets and rely on knickers for my income. Many things listed on websites cheap as corsets - you need to look closely!

I wrote a couple of little guides which you may find useful when choosing one and how to spot fakes:

http://www.cloven-heart.com/What_is_a_corset.html

http://www.cloven-heart.com/Buyers_Guide.html

I hope this helps you!

I wear mine to burlesque nights and other nights out, not that much in the bedroom to be honest. Where do you sell ur corsets kitty (if you can say) I'm always looking for new people to make costume stuff.

You can get soft and supple pj !!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

yet purple ......yet !!!!!!

Tallboy

You would presumably get the chance to look before you buy!!!!

There is then at least the glimmerings of hope for you then, would you be dominant or submissive do you think?

Tallboy

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr love it love it love it!!!!

Lara Croft look out eh !!!

Let me know if you decide to explore your leanings in that direction.

Tallboy

Yes Imelda I do make them to sell. My website is on my profile page - http://www.cloven-heart.com although I don't have any online off the peg, I do make to measure as nearly everyone who has asked for one wanted a fitting anyway to ensure it was perfect - for the price of a hand made corset they want it to fit like a glove. The tricky area is the bust - waist and hips are easy! But all bosoms vary even if they measure up the same and a corset maker can give different effects - vary the cleft, natural curves, vicorian jellies on a shelf or just plain Ooomph while keeping the damn things from strangling you (a common problem with large bazongas and victorial lines)

I find it fascinating and to be honest it is my route towards wedding gowns as well as problem solving and enginering that has my interest and one day I intend to both write a book and produce and educational instrucion DVD as well as teach corset building classes.

purplejools wrote:

haha i don't think i could get into s&m.... and i guess i would External Media

You never know until you try - it's not all just whips and chains you know! You may be surprised External Media

Have a TV maid clean your house, a foot slut under your heels massaging your poor feet after a tiring day, bath attendant, or even practice sexual hypnosis and control them that way - you need never even pick up a whip - dominance is in the mind not the hand. Saying that I do like a good whip lol!

Thanks Miss Kitty, should've looked there! I agree, I always have problems with corsets and they seem a bit big on the bust and I want more oomph. I will add your site to my wishlist and will probably be in touch soon!